“Enjoyed!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marietta, Georgia
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked Royal Palms #208 for our family Spring Break vacation and the whole experience was a total disappointment. First of all, do not let any pictures posted by management deceive you. There is a seafoam green building RIGHT NEXT DOOR, obstructing the west beach view from floors 2-7. The pictures also portray a clean and welcoming condo, which is not the case. My pictures would make your stomach turn and most likely deter you from even considering a stay in this condo. Blood stains on 3 bed comforters and a shower curtain. EWWWWW! Moldy window blinds over the master bed room window that doesn't open anyway. Dust and dirt in the corners of each room. No cupboard space and few drinking glasses. The worst part of this condo is the LOUD howling wind sound that comes from the front door, which is next to the master bedroom. The sound for us was 24/7 for 4 out of our 5 day vacation. It left us unable to sleep without our front door propped open. How safe is that? After we called Kaiser 3x and contacted through email, they finally sent a maintenance man over at 4:00pm on our 2nd day. He said he could not fix the door so instructed us to put a room towel in front of the door. While it did help, the howling never truly stopped until our neighbor checked out on Saturday / our 4th day. Kaiser did not bother to follow up with us, but we kindly let them know the problem wasn't solved via their fb page. Instead of contacting us, they sent "someone" in our condo to give us more towels, maybe assuming we weren't happy about using a towel on the door?? I don't know but without any notice, someone came into our condo and hung more towels in our bathrooms while we were at the beach. I had my purse and jewelry out, not knowing anyone else would be in the condo. It was startling to come back from the beach and see neatly folded towels on the racks, kind of like a horror movie. We did not hear a word from Kaiser again until April 10th - 2 days after we checked out. It was then someone wanted to "discuss" our stay. I am still in disbelief over the way everything was handled by Kaiser Realty, which is unfortunate because overall, Royal Palms is a nicely located building with family friendly amenities.

AL

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Mobile County
Reviewed 16 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
16 May 2013
We are so excited to hear about your trip to the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at "Royal Palms 208" and with Kaiser Realty. We look forward to seeing you again along our sugar white sand beaches.
We encourage you to visit us online at www.KaiserRealty.com or call us at (800) 225-4853 for help with any of your future vacation needs.
We look forward to serving you and your family again soon!
Kaiser Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals Management
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing