“Embarrassment to Fairhope!”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #94 of 125 Restaurants in Fairhope
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I went for lunch today. Did not get greeted at drive through so came inside. Workers were chatting with friends and stopped to take my order. I recieved my food and sat down to eat.They then proceeded to all take a smoke break out the side door of dining room, leaving the door open so smoke blew inside. They were talking loudly and using profanity. Another customer came in and stood around waiting while they were outside. They continued to use profanity and one of them announced that he needed to take a sh%*, loudly and repeatedly. They finally decided to come inside and put on gloves(without washing hands) and proceeded to make some food for the customer who had been sitting at the window for who knows how long, and take the other customer's order. What a trashy, poorly managed store. Who is hiring these people?? I will never go back to that store.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

One of the poorest run Hardees we have ever visited. Somewhat dirty and not well kept inside our out. We travel a lot and like Hardees, but this one is off our list.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I used to go to Hardees, and it was very clean, good food and service. However I went one morning last week for breakfast. It was early but all the tables were dirty, trash on the floor, food spills all around the trash can and around the drinks area. I believe new people are running it now and it really is disgusting.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Last time I visited this location I said I wouldnt return. This time I truly mean it. I should have followed the gentleman in front of me in line, as he left without ordering. I truly believe the food inspectors need a phone call. Kitchen was nasty ( submitting picture ), one of the cooks has great difficulty keeping his pants pulled up, so much hollering between employees it appeared as if the whole crew had just started training. After placing and paying for my order I took note of the filthy kitchen and regretted my choice for lunch. I will not return. I will contact hardees corporate hq and recommend franchise be pulled!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food is usually good. Never have had a problem with the food. Service is another story. The drive through can be a nightmare.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!