“Excellent experience at Ruby Tuesday's today”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #78 of 125 Restaurants in Fairhope
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed blackened Tilapia and sirloin steak today with bake potatoes and a very fresh delicious salad bar. Thank you so much Lydia for being a very good waitress. We are pleased to say Fairhope ruby Tuesdays is back on track. Were excited. Lauren and Richard

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The food is always good here and there is a nice selection on the menu. The salad bar is very good. I personally believe it is on the pricey side but they sometimes have good coupon deals and special deals if you sign up on their web site.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have never had a better pork chop, even home cooked. It is something you can't wait to have again and again.the salmon is excellant and the ribs are also very good. the salad bar is the best in the area

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

When we really want to start dinner with a great salad we head to Ruby Tuesday. They have all the best fixings. I had the petite sirloin & shrimp & it was cooked perfectly. The Ribeye was a little fatty & tough. They also have some really good desserts if you don’t fill up at the salad bar. Brittany our server was attentive & friendly & we will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I'd spent the day on the road and just wanted a salad and piece of salmon, and this place was close by. The service was slow- they were having a busy spell, and the salmon was pretty blah. The salad bar was uninspired but acceptable. My margarita was delivered after I'd finished the salad because of the crowds. Not an especially good deal for the mediocre quality, but in a pinch, it will do.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!