“Great first impression! ”
Review of Bay Breeze Cafe

Bay Breeze Cafe
Ranked #36 of 122 Restaurants in Fairhope
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Great first visit. Friendly, kind, thoughtful staff. Delicious soups (tomato corn with blue cheese is fantastic! Cheese makes flavors come alive!), paninis and wraps packed with meat. Turkey panini is a favorite. There's a portobello alternative for vegans (highly recommended by non-vegans), and delicious sides. The broccoli salad has sunflower seeds and craisins! The potato salad was so mouthwatering good that it went down so fast, I can't tell you much about it!
Their outside dining is pet friendly including providing pet water bowls and doggie treats. What a neat place to stop for lunch in downtown Fairhope. I'll be back and instead of takeout, I'll bring my husband and dog with me! Perfect! If you haven't been there, be sure to add it to your list!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We found this nice little diner while visiting the Fairhope arts and Crafts festival. The staff was very friendly and fast. We were welcomed right away and seated within minutes. The food was fresh and fast. It is the normal deli fair of sandwiches and prepared salads.

The restaurant was clean and efficient with plenty of staff on site to handle the large crowds. Thank you again for the fast lunch on a very busy day.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Located in a quaint small town, Bay Breeze has inside and outside tables, and service was cordial and prompt. The food ranged from sandwiches to soups to great desserts. Once you enjoy their great food, their location allows a short walk to the town area for shopping. I've eaten lunch at Bay Breeze many times and never had a bad experience. I can't recommend just one food, as everything I've tried has been delicious. If you can hold it after eating your lunch, be sure to try their cakes and other desserts. A wonderful place to visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Recommended by a local as a yummy lunch stop. Bay Breeze did not disappoint. Lots of locals enjoying lunch. Every thing from soup and salads to sandwiches. I got the turkey melt and my husband got the blue wrap. Both were great. We highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to Fairhope for over 20 years but have found our new favorite place for lunch!

Fried green tomato panini, pimento cheese panini, roasted corn and tomato bisque and finished with the best banana pudding ever!

The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the food was over the top - excellent!!