“Best Hibachi in America”

Tokyo Sushi & Hibachi
Ranked #61 of 122 Restaurants in Fairhope
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

The experience under the new owners is fabulous. Charlie on the hibachi table provides a second to none dinner. He is entertaining and takes a lot of pride in serving excellent, fresh food. Kids and adults alike will enjoy a great meal (and he ups the game on the traditional hibachi routine). Staff is very friendly. Great drinks and sushi is impeccable and delicious.

1  Thank Colby C

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Small Sushi and Hibachi restaurant with friendly service. Enjoyed dinner - Our appetizer to sushi rolls were all good. I really enjoyed my shrimp tempura roll. All ingredients were fresh. Will visit again when in Fairhope.

1  Thank Ajourne
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Nice little sushi restaurant. Wish we had discovered this place a little sooner. Good selection. Excellent service.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Tokyo has excellent Sushi and Hibachi food. I am greatly impressed. I have visited the restaurant as well as ordered delivery and takeout. Have never been disappointed.

1  Thank AvaAtlanta
Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

Accidents happen but gave my my child with a life threatening allergy the food she can't have and absolutely didn't care. They didn't apologize, didn't try to fix things, manager wouldn't speak to us,.and fully expected to be paid. They have no care for the customer only out to make a buck.

1  Thank BKSheahan