“Nice atmosphere, average food”

Gambino's Italian Grill
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Fairhope
Price range: USD 9 - USD 22
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Join us for dinner Monday thru Sunday starting at 5pm. We offer a wide variety of menu items. Our lounge also features the BEST in Karaoke, Nationally known Comics, Dinner Theater, local Musicians, and much, much more.(Call us for an update on current events) 251-990-0995. We have a beautiful dinning room including our Bayview Room which has a view of gorgeous Sunsets on Mobile Bay. We take reservations for six or more on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday evening only. Friday, Saturday and holidays are a first-come, first-serve policy. We do have our Bayview Room available for Private Parties such as Wedding Rehearsal Dinners, Company Dinners, etc. In addition we also have a wonderful court yard featuring an 1800 gallon coi pond with waterfalls
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had an enjoyable evening at Gambino's Grill while visiting Fairhope and enjoyed the piano player/singer. We ordered two different salads and shrimp parmigiana. Although we dined in a fun atmosphere, the food was average.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Last night was my first time having dinner at Gambino’s. The atmosphere was amazing and the food was even better. My server Shaquita made me and my fiancé feel very welcomed, she also was able to answer every question I had asked ! We will be returning very soon!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yesterday was my three year anniversary and of course we had dinner at my favorite spot Gambinos! The food and service was excellent! Kida was our waitress and she didn’t miss a beat. After dinner we had drinks in the lounge and enjoyed Scott play the piano. We had a great time as always!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Ask for Zack! He had a great sense of humor, he didn’t let my drink get low, and he was very knowledgeable when it came to the menu. He’s a wonderful asset to this great restaurant!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We enjoyed another delicious meal at Gambino's tonight! We used to try other places, but we always compared them to Gamino's! We have just decided that going out to eat means we're going to Gambino's. Tonight we sat by the windows watching Mobile Bay as the sun was setting. Our waitress, Kitty, was prompt, friendly, and attentive. She brought our drinks right away and then presented our favorite salad in a timely fashion. The warm, soft bread sticks and family-style salad here are just the best! (I purchase the salad dressing at our local Piggly Wiggly to have at home). My husband always has steak here. It doesn't matter if it's the filet or the ribeye, it is perfectly cooked and seasoned just right. The pesce verona was delectable again tonight. So delicately sauteed! I've added it to my favorites list for Gambino's. Whenever we have visitors, we take them to our favorite restaurant because we know they are always consistently outstanding! You also won't feel like you've been ripped off for small portions. You will feel completely satisfied after your experience at Gambino's.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Gambino's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!