“Slow”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #93 of 125 Restaurants in Fairhope
Description: Come visit us at 111 Greeno Rd N in Fairhope. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Slowest service at a McDonalds I’ve experienced anywhere in the US and abroad. No complaints about the food once received or the interactions with the staff - it just takes a long time to get your food.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

It’s like the staff doesn’t even care. I am a McDonalds devotee having been a manager for some time years ago. McDonalds stock paid for my new truck. I can still recite the seven steps for taking and order. These people are pathetic. The counter person, assembled half my order, let it sit out while the fries cooked, made coffee, took another order, got change, and then asked if I had been waited on. I asked for a refund but the manager was busy talking to someone in the back.

McDonald used to stand for quality and service. Not this one.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

What a horrible place. We stopped here about 2:30 in the afternoon for a quick bite to eat. 3 of us. There were 2 people in line in front of us...waiting to be waited on. We got in line, as did 5 other people behind us. Now there are 10 people in line. No one has shown up at the counter yet. Everyone was busy taking care of the lazy people that went to the drive-thru. The customers that bothered to park, get out of their cars and come into the building were left just standing there...waiting. Finally, after about 5 minutes, someone came to the counter to start taking orders. It took forever. While waiting, my wife went to the restroom. There was no toilet paper, no soap and no towels. Yuck. Finally got our order after about 15 minutes. We had a carry-out order. We went to the car to eat. The sandwich was warm. The fries were hardly warm. I was not going to go back into that building. EVER!

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!