All reviewswafflesroom was cleanwould stay here againgreat roominternetcerealemployeesdesksheets
Reviewed 28 July 2015

I am in the military and I was recently on business at Fort Rucker, ALA. The hotel is 20min from post so. I never made reservations with them, but the system we use probably did, long story short I never checked in to this hotel and they charged me for the full 3 days, their exceused was they held the my reservation for 3 days..What hotel does that. if they had charged me a no show fee I would accepted that but they chareged my government card for 184.00...I called and the manager still have not return my called...so you weary travelers stay away from this hotel and if you do stay make sure to check your billed twice to see if they are naughty or nice. I callin the cooporate office next and I have already notified my bank.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Sixfeetfour64
Reviewed 28 July 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2015

My husband and I checked in fine, and were comfortable the whole time, except the first night we were there. Between 2:30 AM and 3:30 AM we were kept awake by the tenants in the room above us seemingly stomping around constantly. The next morning when we went to the lobby for coffee, the person at the front desk immediately asked if we were staying in room #208. We answered no (we were on first floor), and went on to drink our coffee. I then realized the room number she asked about might have been the one above us causing all the noise. I approached her and mentioned our room number and mentioned the disturbance. She said the people in the room next to us also complained.... but did not offer an apology or any other consolation. I did not feel like getting involved in a heavy complaint because I was so tired and had a very important and long day ahead of me. The next night was quiet. Also, saw tiny bugs crawling around our room.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

I battled myself between this motel and another more expensive hotel. I thought id be cheap and chose this one. Big mistake! I checked in around 12am and we went to our room. At first glance i thought it was really quite nice actually. Not as out dated as the pics showed. We started to get settled, i went to close the curtains and a newt/salamander/lizard/whatever swarmed out!!! Its crawled on the a/c and through the crack in the walk. It startled me and my daughter so much! I high tailed out of there. The clerk offered me another room which i refused. He was very nice and issued a refund with no hassle. Needless to say, i ended up at the more expensive place after all.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family