“A lifesaver!”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Augusta, Georgia
“A lifesaver!”
Reviewed 9 April 2011

i got a last minute assignment to travel for the military to fort rucker, al. There was a serious conflict with housing as there were a few other conferences going on and soldiers displaced due to housing renovations. My husband actually found the hotel online for me and booked the room. When I got to the hotel it was toward the end of the day, but the gentleman who helped me was very professional and polite and patient as he got me checked in and explained to me how to get to my room. My was there 4-5 days and after class from 6am-5pm I'd com back and my room was cleaned, towels replaced, soaps replenished. Because I was staying several days I didn't expect to get serviced everyday, it was a pleasant suprise. I don't know what kind of mattress that was, some sort of pillow top. It was absolutely incredible!!! I've got to get one for the house. I told my husband he would LOVE the mattresss. Thanks for making the beginning of a hectic week into a enjoyable and restful experience.

Room Tip: book ahead and use the internet
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Owensboro, Kentucky
Reviewed 21 February 2011

I saw the reviews here on Trip Advisor and picked this place to stay when my sister and I were in Enterprice. It was very clean, and the people than rar the motel was very nice and helpful. The only thing I have to disagree with the other reviews about are the beds. The room we had didn't have a memory foam or pillow top. The only thing my sister and I had a problem with there was no chain lock and anything like that on the door. We just feel better when there is one. One big plus is the price is right and it is close to alot of places to eat and shop.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
So Cal
Reviewed 14 January 2011

If one is looking for an inexpensive yet comfortable motel this is the place for you. It is nothing fancy, but is nicely redone. The rooms are remodeled with granite counter tops, new carpets, and pillow-top comfortable beds. It also has many ammenities (refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, iron) although bring your own conditioner and body lotion! The motel is family run and they are quite nice. The breakfast is mostly sugar (sugar cereals, muffins, sweet rolls) but for a few dollars one can have a full breakfast down the street. The price is extremely modest so if the breakfast isn't wonderful, who cares?! We stayed for 3 nights for a grand total of $163 including all taxes. Be sure and use your AAA or AARP cards for this discount. We would recommend this motel rather than a more expensive one that is more in town. It was quite comfortable for our needs

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 21 December 2010

The family that runs this place really worked hard to make our stay perfect. We did have a few internet problem, but they came right away to help us. The room was very comfortable, everything was new. We had a very nice pillow top mattress. Breakfast was just right with two types of cereal, muffins, honey buns, coffee, two juices and apples/bananas. We come into enterprise quite often and never knew this place existed, its right off the road which makes it very quite, but only a minute away from all the city attractions. We will be coming here again.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
Florida
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Based on previous travelers comments, we chose to stay at America's Best and weren't disappointed at all. Although the location of the hotel isn't in the best part of Enterprise, it isn't in the worst either and very convenient to shops and dining.

Definitely can tell that an upgrade had taken place a couple of years ago and the owners are still working on other parts of the complex. Rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable and owners were very nice. Someone was always on duty if needed.

Breakfast was nothing more than 2 kinds of cereal, bananas and muffins, but we had already decided to eat out so no big loss there.

We traveled with our pet and the pet cost was great compared to others. It was cheaper to take him with us than put him in boarding.

Next time I travel to Enterprise, we'll be staying at America's Best Value again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
2.9 km away
4.5 km away
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise

Been to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites- Enterprise? Share your experiences!