Clarion Inn & Suites
La Quinta
USD 148
USD 134
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 168/night.

All reviewsbreakfast buffetsausageroom was cleanexercise roomflat screen tvthe young ladyup to datestaff was very friendlywould stay againhotel staffenjoyed my stayking roomoutdoor poolbiscuitsjakesloungetina
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I was impressed by the service I got at check in and in the breakfast room. The room needs more lighting and up to date fixtures. They upgrade and people would not have a problem with the price. You also need a selection of other foods such as Turkey sausage and bacon because a lot of people do not eat pork. The other thing is a more variety of fruit. These are some minor changes that could triple the business of this hotel. The staff was friendly and the location is great, it just need some updates.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Room was filthy. Stains on ceiling, carpet, walls and bathroom floors. Carpet felt wet. Mildew on lampshade. Unknown substance on chair. Ewwww. Arrived late at night and was traveling alone or I would have tried to find another hotel. I slept(or tried to sleep) fully dressed, shoes and all. Not only was facility disgustingly filthy, safety was also an issue. Waited until daylight to leave, because I was scared to leave my room at night. Sketchy area with a lot of loitering. I have never stayed in a place this bad. Needs to be remodeled or preferably demolished!

Stayed: March 2018
Hannah S, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Reviewed 7 February 2018

These lyrics from Journey's "Send Her My Love" tune seems appropriate here. This is my first time thru this establishment. It's a step down from teeh Choice hotel chain, from their flag ship "Comfort Inn". What struck me most is that it no doubt was a Holiday Inn back in the day, quite spacious rooms, however, missing is quite the amenities, down to no clock radio, and the pillows were mis-match The large glass window's side panel curtain was torn. Beyond this nothing remarkable. The breakfast was quite different, however. There was plenty of A.M staff, there was an A.M. hostess, a front desk clerk, a waitress and cook. phew! Here the flatware, & table settings and all were quite above what you typically experience. Ironically, both the P.M. Clerk and the A.M. clerk were busy with their own business while patrons were needing their service. The P.M. clerk had her boyfriend hanging around while she checked people in, and the A.M. girl was out in her car retrieving things and playing on her phone. In short different, Maybe one one try.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Hannah S, Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Reviewed 3 February 2018

On our previous visits while driving south this was a nice place to stay. Never again though. First room had faulty door handle which took two of us to open. Not safe to be unable to leave a room in an emergency. Also WiFi didn't work. Second room smelled of stale cigarette smoke, even though it was a non smoking room. Toilet seat was held together by tape. Bathroom had a lot of mould. Definitely not very sanitary. We went to restaurant for supper to find it wasn't open as staff hadn't shown up. We were directed to the bar. This was ok, bar food and friendly service. The best parts about this place were the friendly staff and very good breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barbara_whitford

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here a few years ago and decided to try again. The front desk and staff was very friendly . The first room we had the bed was broken. We were sent to another room and the fridge was broken.. no big deal to us. The hotel is definitely in need of updating. The breakfast was good with several choices.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Hannah S, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that the staff was able to help with the issue you had with your initial room.

We hope you will give us another chance when you are in the area as I know our property has the ability to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

Best Regards,