Econo Lodge
Priceline
USD 151
USD 134
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 94
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2018

The Room was extremely clean and the service was excellent. The breakfast was well stocked did not have to ask for anything. Check in and Check out was easy and the front desk was very courteous as to make sure to ask if all my needs were met

Room Tip: accessability to lobby
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Tammy K, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

thank you for staying with and thanks for the feed back

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Room was spacious. King Bed, flat screen tv. Micro and Fridge. Quiet and comfortable.
Park at your door. The heater couldn't produce enough heat for the fridged temperature they were having at the time of our visit. However, it was cozy enough.

Room Tip: Always go for the king rooms they are more spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Tammy K, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

We at the Econo Lodge would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us .

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I can only hope because of our late arrival, was why we received a BAD room.
It started off with the desk clerk telling me they charged the room to my credit card.....which when calling I told them I was paying cash.....they said the card would only be charged at 7am...if I didn`t show up.....I said no problem, I will be there..
We went to the room and the sheets looked slept in.......we ordered a smoking room but it had NO ash tray.....went back to office to get one and the girl did not know what an ash tray was....No clock or alarm in room.....went to call front desk for wake up...phone did not work.....woke up 1hr late...day shot with not much rest.

Room Tip: You are probably better off not arriving late or getting a smoking room or maybe not staying at this econo lodge..
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 381arthurr
Tammy K, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

thank you for staying with us i will address items listed with staff

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Is that what we can expect from now on from budget hotels/motels? Price is right but expect nasty service? I truly hope this was an exception. Location was good, near everything we needed. Even had time to walk the strip malls. The best experiences in this town were the flea markets and thrift stores. The room was good enough for its price, but I promised myself, no more Econo Lodge in my future, unless it is the worst case scenario.

Room Tip: Come early for the offered breakfast. When we got there everything was gone and nothing saved to accommodate others during the alloted time.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

thank you for staying with us i will address items listed with sttaff

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Do not make reservations online because they will not honor them. They have a nasty attitude and I believe they are racist. Any reviews you read about this place being horrible and terrible service believe it. Save your money and sleep in your car or drive further. The only reason we considered this place is because we are evacuees from the hurricane. Terrible place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tjuanika G

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Econo Lodge of Dothan, AL!! We’re a family run business and we work hard here so guests stay goes great. We will address issue listed with staff