All reviews regular room continental breakfast next morning comfortable room would stay here again waffles staff was very friendly pillows refrigerator
Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

The Internet special was great! Beds comfortable. 98 degrees, the a/c worked great! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank MrsSparky
Reviewed 22 February 2012

The staff was very friendly and polite. The room was very clean, quiet, and very spacious. Overall I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Jose M
Reviewed 4 July 2011

I also stop by Dothan on my way to the beach and usually stay at Holiday Inn ( which is now a run down Clarion). I decided to stay at the Super 8 because I realized it had been renovated. My choice was great. The staff welcomed me in so politely. The desk clerk named Sunny was so helpful on giving directions and reccommended great places to eat. The rooms were also very clean and quiet. I had no complains. The pool was very well kept and the continental breakfast was also great with hot waffles. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone and will be back next year. Thanks you Super 8 Dothan.

• Stayed: July 2011
6  Thank jainboy
Reviewed 13 August 2009

Had this hotel confused with the pet friendly Motel 6. When I asked the gentleman at the front desk about a small 4 pound dog being with us he said "If I catch you with a pet here I will fine your $50! You should have read the NO PETS sign on the door before coming in!" He acted like people who travel with pets were trash! I would never stay at a Super 8 if that is how they all feel!

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank meitu
Reviewed 30 April 2006

I stay in alot of Super 8's but I don't recommend this one. The room was clean but showing age. The room smelled very strongly of a cleaning fluid that after a while smelled rancid. The bed was not comfortable. The tub was clean but the grout around the room and toilet was cruddy looking. The area isn't that great. There are too many nicer hotels closer to the Wiregrass Mall that are not much more expensive..

Stayed: April 2006