Comfort Suites Dothan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Adams Inn(Dothan)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhandicapped accessiblefamily outinghotel staff was very friendlybusy roada long road triproom was cleanspent one nighta great staynice hotelovernight staysitting arealots of restaurantsenjoyable stayplace to stayfresh fruitpanama city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Very Clean, quite and great breakfast
Great price als0

Room Tip: any room is a good room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2011

The hotel Was good, but the guy working the front desk was clueless. Hopefully they find someone to replace him.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I came to Dothan to attend a conference and stayed at the Comfort Suites. It was clean and contemporary and comfortable. I really liked the breakfast, I had something different every day. The room was so nice - it was bigger than I expected. I liked being able to sit on a sofa and watch TV or read. After a few days ( I stayed 4 days), it felt cozy because I started getting to know the people who work there and even other guests I would see at breakfast. I found all the staff to be professional and helpful. I reccommend this place - clean, safe and friendly! Oh, and its across the street from a Walgreens AND a grocery store!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone! Very clean and staff is very friendly!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 30 July 2011

My husband and I stopped for the night at this Comfort. Have to say it one of the best stays we've had anywhere, in any hotel/motel (5 star to what's a star) in awhile.
From the grounds to the beds....pretty class act for a reasonable room rate.
I am beyond picky and find it hard to ignore that we pay way to much for crappy places 90% of the time(clean, safe, customer service, etc)...And....this Manager and his staff need a raise... I am a Happy Camper...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple