“The best chicken pad thai in Dothan!”
Review of TOP THAI

TOP THAI
Ranked #59 of 251 Restaurants in Dothan
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We eat at Top Thai often and we usually stick to the same dish because it is excellent- chicken pad thai. You can't go wrong with this dish. Ask for the extra hot red sauce on the side. It's on FIRE!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Very dark interior in need of renovation. Portions are small, but prices are somewhat reasonable. We ordered jasmine tea...someone turned off the hot water, so our pot came with cold water that was heated in the microwave. (per server admission).

The food tasted fine...but I don't consider this to be an upscale restaurant. Anything but. Service was somewhat lacking...had to flag our server down whenever we wanted something.

I would eat here again, but it would not be my first choice for sushi...and i would only dine here again if a friend insisted we come.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

They have lots of interesting sushi as well as seafood salads that are different and unique. This is a very strong option for sushi and I would gladly eat here if they were located closer to where I live! Definitely my go to place when I am in Dothan. The service is very friendly and warm as well. I have not had the Thai food here as I prefer to go to Thai House for that cuisine

Reviewed 26 May 2015

There's nothing to dislike from this place. The food is great and the staff is friendly and attentive. My kids love it, they are adults not little ones but little ones will love it too. =)

Reviewed 16 October 2014

The only place in Dothan where you can eat, Thai food, Japanese food and Korean food. The Sushi chefs are happy to make any roll you can think of if you don't find what you want on the menu. Super friendly service.

Been to TOP THAI? Share your experiences!