“Great time!”

Isle Dauphine Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 21 August 2018

As a non-golfer I really appreciated the laid-back feeling. My husband and 2 young adult sons spent a late afternoon here and really enjoyed it. I agree with some other posters that it is not a "world class course". But if it were, I would not have enjoyed it! It certainly had all the necessities --- golf carts, clubs and balls to rent (very affordable). Good variety from hole to hole. There were definitely "greens" (though maybe not as lush as you find elsewhere :)!)

It was late afternoon, so the sun was going down. But there were a lot of trees, so I think it may have also been fairly shady/cool in the heat of the day also.

The golf course is also right next door to a couple of restaurants/bars that were quite good.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I have played this course every week since the new management took over. It is very impressive how much this golf course has improved in this short amount of time. My wife, daughter, and me go out there just about every Sunday to play 9 for $15 a piece and go jump in the ocean to cool off. For $15 and a chance play on the ocean there should not be any complaints.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Course is under new management and has made significant progress in getting greens playable. Entire course is improved and going in right direction. It's a great value and fun for entire family. And, you won't find too many golf courses with better views of the Gulf of Mexico.

1  Thank smithwilliamg
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We heard that this course was pretty much unplayable but, we went ahead and tried it anyway. You don't have much to loose and it's really fun because you know you are not going to keep score so just go ahead and play. We had fun and the scenery is really awesome. We went down to the beach and took some shots from there of the place. If you use your imagination you can picture what it looked like in it's prime.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Was spending the week with family and friends on the Island. After a few days on the beach, I decided to check out the golf course since I rarely go a week without playing a round of golf.

This is a great location along the water, however, the course is truly unplayable. You can hit the ball from tee to green, but many times the fairways are like hitting out of a bunker. There was not one green with enough grass to putt. I played the full 18 but never putted and did not record a score.

I hope they are able to improve the course to make it worth playing, but it will take a lot of work and investment.