“Best Thai in the area!”

Teak House Thai Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 111 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Teak House is the best Thai in the area. The food is delicious with such pronounced flavors. The prices are good--you get a lot of food for your money. The servers are always friendly and quick. And one of my favorite things is the atmosphere. It's peaceful and zen inside; it's such a nice change from the other restaurants in the area that are loud and open. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I felt as if I was doing them a favor by stopping in. Not very professional for a restaurant
to operate this way.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Teak House is just as dark inside as previous reviewers have said. When we arrived just before 7, we were the only people there and weren't quite sure the place was open.

The menu gives a warning!!!! That various salads, including the chicken laab salad we ordered, uses fish sauce. We have had many a laab salad, including in Australia and New Zealand. Since the alternative was soy sauce on the laab salad, which we thought was truly strange, we went with the fish sauce. Mistake! No lime, no spice, just salt. Worst laab salad ever, but we were warned...forgot to take a picture of it.

Chicken satay was very ordinary, no particular spices on the chicken. Coconut soup was a small portion had hardly any chicken in it for $9.95. One of the pieces I got was largely grizzle.

Service was fine until we offered our opinion on the laab salad. Our server disengaged--brought us our check without our asking......

Not recommended.

Glasses of wine were reasonably priced.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had lunch here on a Sunday on our way to Fairhope. The food was excellent, and the prices were good. They even offer their "lunch menu" selection and pricing on weekends. The service was good and the atmosphere was good as well, though it was a little dark inside for lunch, as was mentioned by another reviewer. I'd definitely eat there again!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

This one is right on the edge of the very good/excellent line for me. The Pad Thai lunch portions were great! My wife and I both really enjoyed our food. The service was fast and the prices were reasonable. The presentation of the food was nice as well. It was a little dark inside for lunchtime, but the ambience wasn’t bad. All this considered, I’ll give it a 4.5 and round it up.