“About owner ”

Add it.
Thailand Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 35 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I ate ate at this place called Thailand restaurant I talked to the owner because the food wasn't quite what I remembered! She told me Thai Siam had burned down. Later I find out they have moved to
922 N Daleville AVE. So I went there and yesTheir food was excellent. And they also have buffet at lunch time. Just what I remembered.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT?

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We're new to Fort Rucker and love to find local gems and this place is sure it! The location is a little funky, but who cares since it is a spacious restaurant and nicely decorated. The owner was extremely nice and hospitable! My fave is the pad see ew and it was perfectly spicy at a 3 (out of 5). I am looking forward to trying out many other menu items soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great food, great service! The lone in was excellent and green curry is delicious. Was really looking forward to eating some more green curry one night but the sign says they close at 8:30 but went at 7:30 and it was closed. Very disappointing for my friends and I since we were looking forward to it. If the sign says close at 8:30, the please close at 8:30.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This place really is the best place to eat in Daleville, especially if you are looking for good Thai food. This place is the original, so don't waste your time or money at Thai Siam on the main road. The owner is such a nice sweet lady who remembers you every time you visit. She always makes sure the kids have a topped off Thai Tea when we pick up our to go order, which is nearly every weekend. Give this place a try you won't regret it.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

The owner is extremely nice and remembers you. Large portions for a great price and the food is amazing. Very authentic and very good spicy. They also cook it faster than you can blink.