Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 40
Booking.comUSD 40
eDreamsUSD 40
FindHotelUSD 40
Orbitz.comUSD 40
HurbUSD 48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2019

I can’t say enough good things about this hotel!!! It was an excellent experience & I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is visiting Recife!
The hotel seems to cater mostly to business people, but families and couples fit in well with the location easily. The room I stayed in was modern, comfortable and well-accoutered. The lobby is very attractive and also very modern.
The staff are very helpful and professional—helpful but not overly intrusive; the location is excellent (located in Pina, near the bridge and not far from the beach).
The included breakfast is very good and the prices are incredibly reasonable. I will definitely consider staying here the next time I am in Recife and I highly recommend this to anyone coming to the Northeast of Brazil—you won’t be disappointed!

Room tip: All rooms are excellent--you can't go wrong here!
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very new and looks great. But the location isn’t the best and the shower... well I’m still waiting for the water!

The amount of water coming out is ridiculous! Making it quite difficult to have a bath. They urgently need to add some pressurization system for guests to be able to have decent showers!

And the gym could be improved!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank RichardL318
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This was a spur of the moment booking but turned out very well.

The rooms are well equipped, modern and clean, though beds could be a little nicer but that's the problem with nearly every hotel .

The breakfast is ok but nothing to rave about if you want to eat healthy. Few vegetables, but normal Brazilian with omelette and tapioca prepared freshly.

But what was best was service I received. The laundry destroyed one of my shirts , and the hotel handled it like men. Same night I got a full refund of the stay costs which exceeds the shirt costs !! And they threw the mini bar on top. That's what I call great service. Took them 10 min to handle everything. Obrigado Alex Simplício para resolver!!

Absolutely recommended , will visit again when in Recife !!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank florian610
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed at |Luzeiros Recife for 2 nights, brand new Hotel, excellent rooms, decotions, Breakfast, near Recife best shopping Center and for US VISA, employes are great, we certainly will return...........

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ANDY-BAHIA
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel Luzeiros delivered everything I needed: good wi-fi, polar air-conditioner (a must in Recife) and friendly staff. Moreover, I was glad to find out they had 24h room service, since our flight delayed and we arrived at 0:30 starving.
The downside of Luzeiros is its distance to the beach. I like to take a walk on the beach after work, and due to this, I was unable to. However, it is amazingly close to a very good mall, which made up in dinner choices. I certainly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017