See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Have been travelling one Month in Brazil, only good stays, unless this pousada. I Will do it short;
Downrunned
Smelly
Noisy 24 hours
Unfriendly
A Lot of drunk backpackers
A Lot of joint smoking backpackers,
so many other Nice places in olinda, to choose instead.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We just came back from our stay in Pousada D'Olinda We had such an amazing time During World Cup. The pousada was wonderful, great location rooms, very comfort and clean and the garden with swimming pool was só nice and quite, Abdol or Abdul, the owner of the pousada , made our stay unforgettable, he is such a kind and warm personality that you feel at home immediately. I love to thanks again on Brazilian way OBRIGADO!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Azelinho
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We had two nights in Pousada d' Olinda and one full day in Olinda. The Pousada is in a beautiful colonial building and great location for exploring the historical town. The room was nicely furnished and very cleaned. The staff very helpful and the spoke English. Breakfast was very good, with a wide choice of food.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Pousada d'Olinda was perfect for me. My room was away from the main street, the Internet service was reliable, my room was clean, and the staff were very friendly. The hotel manager, Wagner, was especially helpful, and he knows everything you want to know about staying in Olinda. He is awesome!

I stayed in this hotel for almost a week, and although the bathrooms need some remodeling, it was clean and in good working condition overall. The swimming pool is adequate, clean, and nice. I enjoyed staying in this hotel. Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Yorg30
Reviewed 31 January 2013

The only good thing about Pousad D'OLinda is the location. When I arrived at the hotel the pool was closed and looked more like a bowl of milk! Then I was shown my room, I can only describe it as a pink and grey prison cell with the luxury or a broken, smelly and rusty fridge at the end of the narrow bed with a very thin mattress.

The WiFi signal in the public areas is very weak and even slower.

I don't think I gave been happier to leave a place!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends