1,158 results
All reviews bengali restaurant regular guest esplanade metro station old wing very nice hotel highly recommend this hotel superb location eden gardens the heart of the city market area victoria memorial enjoyed my stay home away from home central location welcome drink room service front office
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

very good hotel situated in the heart of the city in shopping area .spacious and good rooms service was very nice welcoming staff smily faces can see in d reception quiet good hotel nice stay .recommend this hotel to stay in kplkata

Trip type: Travelled with friends
GMPIK, General Manager at The Peerless Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to note that you have enjoyed our services and hotel facility. This has further motivated us to keep striving towards delighting our guests.

I am sure that during your next visit to the hotel, we would be able to give you the best of memories and pleasant experience to share.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Superb and co operative staff. Amazing service very fsst chkin and chkout process nice welcoming staff always ready to help given me agood and spaciois room .foods was very tasty .they made my stay memorable .Reception peoples are very helpfull .come back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your patronage with The Peerless Inn. I have taken a note of your appreciation and I am so glad, and to take the opportunity to assure that we believe in promise to serve with passion and ensure that we leave no stones unturned to render full satisfaction to our guests.
I am sure that during your next visit to the hotel, we would again be able to give you the best of memories and pleasant experience to share.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great stay. Nice hotel with nice people.. Very fast and good service really appreciated everything was really fantastic their service welcoming I highly recommend this hotel one of the best hotel in Kolkata I surely come back... Great stay..

Trip type: Travelled on business
GMPIK, General Manager at The Peerless Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor.

We feel privileged that you chose The Peerless Inn, Kolkata and I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and services extended by our young and vibrant team.

We deeply value your patronage and Thank You for your encouraging words of appreciation for the hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I have shared this with my team.

We thank you and look forward to welcome you back at The Peerless Inn, Kolkata.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Beautifully hotel An oasis of calm on Schlesinger .the staff are without exception, delightfully, pleasant,and attentive .rooms was old but well maintained .Reception peoples are very helpful always ready to help.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Your heartwarming review of The Peerless Inn, Kolkata has added success to our day. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and recognizing our par excellence.

We await many more opportunities of welcoming you back to your home in Kolkata soon again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Centrally located in the city very nice location that's the advantage as well staffs are very nice two restaurants delicious food both restaurants we tried staffs are very courteous specially from front office I recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Peerless Inn Kolkata and I feel privileged that you have considered writing this review.

We are delighted to know that we were able to live up to your expectations with our food and service. Thank you for recognizing our people and appreciating their efforts. It is well traveled and discerning guests like you who lend stature to the hotel and our services and product.

We truly value your patronage and we would love to welcome you back at The Peerless Inn, Kolkata.

Thanks & Regards,