3,565 results
All reviewseden paviliondum pukhtlotus pondpan asianeva floorwater bodiescoffee shopbeautiful propertyguest relationsscience citysecond homespecial mentionspecial thanksbusiness triphis teamhome away from homein room dining
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staffs made us feel like a king and a queen. One of the best luxurious place to stay in the city of Joy. The ITC Sonar has maintained the property like a palace with garden and beautiful lily pond. Thanks to Sujoy for taking care of us.Also thanks to Rashmani, kunju and nirupa for the assistance. I would highly recommend people looking for a luxurious stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Atul B, General Manager at ITC Sonar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Guest

It is most kind of you to share your experience with other guests on Trip Advisor and thank you for taking out the time to review us.

It is always a pleasure to receive such a wonderful feedback from our discerning guests. I am delighted to know that my team went the extra mile to ensure your comfort and that you were looked after and had a truly memorable stay. Thank You for your generous comments for the hotel and warm appreciation for the team. It always feels so special when it comes from patrons like you. I am happy you loved the distinctively sleek contemporary architectural design of ITC Sonar which is contrasting with the rich historical essence of Kolkata. The hotel is nestled amidst acres of land, resplendent with greenery, sunshine, and water. One that is a consonance with ITC Hotels’ ethos of reflecting “rooted in soil” but dynamic in form and philosophy. ITC Sonar is an iconic hotel and it is patrons like you that lend stature to the hotel.

We immensely value your continued patronage and look forward to welcome you back to your home at ITC Sonar.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Located at a very convenient location this hotel is like a green paradise where relaxation begins the very moment you enter the hotel. Highly professional gentlemen like Sujoy always welcoming people with smile. The hotel is beautifully maintained. The service is excellent. The team just perfect.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

ITC Sonar is sheer elegance which provides, I will correct myself, gifts to to you a brilliant property and top notch services. Subhojit from Front Desk was someone who I'd remember for sometime now,mostly because of the confidence in his way of working and the friendly and welcoming attitude.This guy does deserve the praise because it was his responsibility to make my experience at the hotel memorabe and he left no stone unturned to do so. The staff at the hotel like Rohit,Wahid & Spandan from front desk were very helpful and have what I'd like to say supreme knowledge of hospitality. The breakfast area is spacious and one of the best in Kolkata. The culinary experience is something to vouch for.
Will look forward to meet Subhojit for sure during my next visit.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I write with specific reference to the Eden Pavilion. While the food is excellent, what I must say stand out is the quality of service. People here make you feel at home and ensure that your requirements are always met. I would like to express my appreciation for the following people who made my day each day at breakfast. They are Shantanu Dey Roy, Sumeshwar, Khushnadi and Diki

Room Tip: Pick a room with a view of the lotus pond
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel of this class...Brilliant property and kept extremely clean.Subhojit from Front Desk was very friendly and welcoming. He was always on his toe to help us with everything that we needed to make our visit memorable.He was going out of his way to make our visit memorable.Other staff like Rohit,Wahid & Spandan from front desk was very helpful on their own way.Breakfast area is spacious and one of the best in Kolkata as I have experienced. Fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, oranges, apples, and bananas) in addition to all the other hot and cold items.The front office staffs are extremely friendly..Special credit goes to the name I mentioned above!
Will look forward to meet Subhojit and the team once again as i m planning to visit soon!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo