The Kenilworth is a great, value-for-money option for a stay in Kolkatta. The hotel is centrally located and easily accessible. The rooms are comfortable, clean and well-appointed. I especially liked the fact that there was a plug point on the beside table along with a universal adaptor - very thoughtful. Highly recommend the garden restaurant - great ambience, good food and excellent service. Will definitely stay at the Kenilworth on my next trip to Kolkatta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Kolkata is a 4-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city. This family managed hotel goes back to the grand days of British Raj and, to this day, has an unmistakable colonial look and feel to it. The hotel comprises of exclusively decorated rooms and suites fully equipped with modern amenities. The in-house restaurants and banquet services cater to all tastes with their delectable range of local and international cuisines. The Big Ben relives the colonial days of Kolkata and is the city's only authentic British bar. Enjoy princely ambiance at the Marble Room serving traditional Indian fare. While Aromas is the hotel's multi-cuisine coffee shop. The hotel also has a host of energizing spa and salon facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata Kolkata (Calcutta), India - West Bengal