“Good Restaurant in the area”
Review of Reflexion

Reflexion
Ranked #210 of 4,433 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Price range: USD 1 - USD 11
Description: Reflexion is a multi-cuisine restaurant near city centre 2. We offer a wide variety of multi cuisine dishes with sumptuous array of desserts .There are also provisions for private dining and small get-togethers. Our Restaurant is now a true Reflection of the fact that modern India is going through a period of rapid culinary evolution. Flavours that tantalise the senses and Moments those create an album of memories. Come experience this culinary journey!
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to this place a couple of times and they have failed to impress me.
I mainly drop here for North Indian cuisine.
The dishes I like the most is Kashmiri pulao, Lasauni Tangri kebab, Kasturi chicken kebab. The staff is very polite and courteous.

It is located on the main Rajarhat road. They have a parking facility which is decent enough

Manager_TMS, General Manager at Reflexion, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Thai Hospitality and wonderful culinary delights at Reflexion our Multi Cuisine Restaurant. We hope to welcome you back soon for yet another fantastic stay.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Reflexion, The Majestic Suites is the ideal place to take your Valentine on a date. Presenting some pictures of their candle light private dining setup and some of their bestselling dishes. The romantic ambience, lovely music, amazing food and warm hospitality will definitely make your experience memorable. If you do not want to go for the private dining option, the restaurant is always open to you! They have Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines with a good selection of mocktails and desserts. The current Valentine's Week Special Decor is also something worth experiencing. Hence, highly recommended.❤
#romantic #candlelight #private #dining #indian #chinese #continental #cuisine #restaurant #newtown #rajarhat #kolkata #valentines #day #week #surprise #dinner #rosepetals #music #beautiful #setup

Manager_TMS, Manager at Reflexion, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This beautiful restaurant is known for its North Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines. A perfect gateway with your loved one or family for that cozy dinner or a sumptuous lunch you were looking for. This place is one to not miss out on.

Manager_TMS, Guest Relations Manager at Reflexion, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Thai Hospitality and wonderful culinary delights at Reflexion our Multi Cuisine Restaurant. We hope to welcome you back soon for yet another fantastic experience.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

The location is not that prime and one can easily say it is in off location. The place is on the main road. No matter what it is easily reachable with the google maps.

As you enter everything is modern and gives a good feel. We went there to dine and also because we were so very hungry.

The ambiance is good. We ordered basic dishes which we generally have along with the Mushroom Cabana. Everything was perfect. We simply savored the Mushroom Cabana and it was so tasty that we licked off even its sauce from the plate.

We ordered a paneer dish and a dal. Both were simply amazing and we loved every bit of what was served to us. For drink I had the sweet-salt lime and it was simply perfect as I wanted.

Overall the place is good. They also have 2 private cabins for private gatherings if anyone wishes so. The seating is good and can seat quite a lot of people. The decor is also amazing. The staff is courteous. Service is also good. The quantity portion of the dishes was also good.

All in all it is a must try and enjoyable place. Highly recommended by me.

Manager_TMS, Guest Relations Manager at Reflexion, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful lunch at Reflexion recently. I was out with my friends on a long drive and visited this place for lunch. First of all, the place looks elegant and lavish. Secondly, the service is exceptional. I was quite delighted to visit this place.

We decided to go with the North Indian section. We started with the mocktails - Apple Mojito and Spicy Mango Delight. The Apple Mojito was fizzy and perfectly served to quench my thirst. The Mango Delight was salt rimmed and had a punch of spice.

Moving on to the starters, The Afghani Paneer Tikka had succulent paneer cubes which were soft and creamy. There were two chicken starters, Green Chilli Chicken and Chicken Kasturi Kebab. The former had juicy chicken pieces cooked in a coriander sauce while the latter had delicious chicken pieces grilled to perfection. The last among the appetizers was Fish Amritsari where the fish was coated in a spicy batter and fried to crispness.

In the main course, we had a number of veg and non veg delights. The vegetarian section had Dal Makhani, Baag Bagicha and Saam Savera. I particularly loved the Saam Savera which has koftas made of spinach and cream cooked in a sweet gravy. Among the non veg section, the Posto Murgi tasted great. However, I completely fell in love with the Fish Begum Bahar and Kosha Mangsho. These dishes were paired up beautifully with Veg Pulao and Naan.

We ended our meal with Chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream. The brownie had a wonderful texture. It was served hot, spongy and was full of nuts. It was topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, which was further drizzled with chocolate sauce.

Overall, it was an amazing lunch. Everything in the menu was cooked to perfection. Will definitely visit this place again !

Manager_TMS, Guest Relations Manager at Reflexion, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017