USD 206
USD 68
USD 63
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 80/night.

OYO 3330 Home Stay Tibet Home(Darjeeling)(Great Value!)
USD 31
USD 32
USD 68
USD 42
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 58/night.

Windamere Hotel(Darjeeling)
USD 174
USD 136
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

USD 77
USD 65
Priceline
All reviewsclub roommodern amenitiesmaintained propertybuffet dinnerbreakfast spreadbed warmerroom heaterwooden flooringhotel is centrally locatedenjoyed my staytaxi standbritish eracomfortable staystayed for nightsgreat hospitalityroom service issight seeing
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We booked our room got confirmations and everything, Then after arriving in India, they tell us that they tried calling - didn't reach us, and therefore cancelled our rooms. They said they called our "Indian number" - I don't have an indian number! The booking was confirmed they refuse to honor it. Now stranded and homeless in Darjeeling because there aren't really any other hotels in this price range. TOTAL SCAM. I have to now file a report with the embassy and local Darjeeling police. This sucks. I'd avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pbawwyeah
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with 6 other members of my family for 3 nights from 1st-4th March 2018. I booked directly with the hotel and got the best discounts as compared to MMT or Cleartrip.

Pros
1) Hands down location is the biggest USP for this hotel. Located very near to the Keventer's side of the Mall road, the mall being accessible from the hotel within a walking distance of 2-3 minutes. There is one steep road (2-3 minutes to reach mall road) and one not so steep road (6-7 minutes walking)
2) Club rooms are really spacious with electric bed warmer, in room heater and coffee maker and running hot water. Deluxe rooms are not so good. At least the one we were alloted was a bit damp and there were issues with the hot water.
3) Availability of several eating options in the vicinity. Keventer's, Glenarys, KFC, PizzaHut etc are all within 5 minutes from the hotel. There are also couple of really nice Tibetan eating place Nawangs(stone throwing distance) and the much acclaimed Kunga restaurant is nearby as well. Couple of Bengali restaurants are also very close to the hotel.
4) Room service is really nice. Rooms were cleaned daily, tea coffee pouches were supplied regularly. Stuffs were very cooperating.

Cons
1) Absolutely no view from any room in the main building. There may be some view from some of the rooms in the annexe building which is across the road. If you want to enjoy view of the mountain ranges or sunrise from your room, this is not your place.
2) Wifi did not work for most part of our stay. Whenever I complained they would say server is down!
3) Food was really not up to the mark. It was extremely expensive (a single chapati costs 25 rupees) and was poor in taste
4) They advertises a lot about their indoor recreational facilities, however when I enquired they were not able to provide carrom board or ball for fuseball (there is a fuseball table) or even a ludo board. Disappointing considering you have put it up as a prominent thing in the reception area.

Overall, the hotel is good but could be a lot better if they tie up the loose ends. Also, avoid pickup by hotel. They gave me a quote of 4k for pickup from NJP for an SUV. I got a Tata Sumo for 2200 from the NJP station which dropped me right at the hotel gate!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank arkobanerjee009
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I like the hotel . I had a great time with my family , in this hotel. I like the food , rooms, services which you promises you kept . I feel very much happy to get all the facility and I think next time if I will come here then definitely I choose your hotel to stay. So hope we will meet again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kanika_mhs, Public Relations Manager at Central Heritage Resort and Spa, Darjeeling, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest,
It gives us immense pleasure to read reviews such as yours. It motivates us to get even better.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Recently I went to Darjeeling with my family. This hotel we stayed is 2 minutes walking distance from mall where my brothers did horse riding.. The hotel had a garden and a sunset lounge.We enjoyed a lot there and the services were also very satisfactory.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We are so glad you had a wonderful stay with us.
Do come again.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We visited in Darjeeling we stay in the hotel. The hotel is very good. The hotel rooms excellent view in the valley. Hotel staff was helpful. The room heater , bed Warmer, electric kettle was available in the room. The mall distance in five minute from the hotel. At last Darjeeling trip was very good & awesome feeling to my life for this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a heart warming review.
Do visit us again.