All reviewsclub roommodern amenitiesbed warmerbreakfast spreadroom heaterwooden flooringhotel is centrally locatedenjoyed my staytaxi standbritish erapleasant staystayed for nightsgreat hospitalityroom service issight seeingmain marketcourteous staff
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Recently I went to Darjeeling with my family. This hotel we stayed is 2 minutes walking distance from mall where my brothers did horse riding.. The hotel had a garden and a sunset lounge.We enjoyed a lot there and the services were also very satisfactory.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Kanika_mhs, Public Relations Manager at Central Heritage Resort and Spa, Darjeeling, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest,
We are so glad you had a wonderful stay with us.
Do come again.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We visited in Darjeeling we stay in the hotel. The hotel is very good. The hotel rooms excellent view in the valley. Hotel staff was helpful. The room heater , bed Warmer, electric kettle was available in the room. The mall distance in five minute from the hotel. At last Darjeeling trip was very good & awesome feeling to my life for this hotel.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a heart warming review.
Do visit us again.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Dear Srabani

Brilliant customer service by you, specially as a representative of the central heritage hotels. I applause your service where you dare hang up a phone on the customer and refuse to take the call thereafter.

I would like to be addressed by any senior or the owners of the group.

Till then, I will be writing about
1. your brilliant service rendered
2. Not presenting an invoice for the payment
3. Not providing rooms against payment.

Some on the web, some on consumer forum and some on your website.

You have my no. Expecting a call back

Anindita

2  Thank anindita86
Kanika_mhs, Owner at Central Heritage Resort and Spa, Darjeeling, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Anindita,
I think we have resolved this .

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I visited Darjeeling in this December with my family.. we stayed in this hotel. Well maintained hotel with good food and friendly staff and Excellent Service. They cleaned room everyday. Room was big in size with fire place..They did give us a space heater which did successfully warm the room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Centralhotels123, Public Relations Manager at Central Heritage Resort and Spa, Darjeeling, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Guest, Namaste! Thank you for staying with us and for your lovely review on this forum. We appreciate you spending the time to share your experiences with us and shall surely share your kind words with the team.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We had a stay in the deluxe room which was pathetic. If you are planning to stay in this resort pls do not take Deluxe room. There was leakage in the washroom and water was stagnant. We also had complementary breakfast which was not worth it ! Food is not that great and not many options in the breakfast spread.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple