Hotel White Yak(Darjeeling)
USD 26
USD 66
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 78/night.

USD 51
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 60/night.

Viceroy Hotel(Darjeeling)
USD 109
Windamere Hotel(Darjeeling)
USD 157
  • Breakfast included
OYO 3330 Home Stay Tibet Home(Darjeeling)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
Mayfair Darjeeling(Darjeeling)
  • Restaurant
All reviewspremium roomwelcome drinkroom servicevalley viewhotel is locatedcomfortable stayhouse keepingmain marketmarket areabreakfast spreadspecial thanksclean roomsthe hotel staffcourteous staffexcellent staybreakfast and dinnerroom heater
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I visited Darjeeling in Dec 2015 and I stayed at this hotel. It has been one of my best stays across hotels in India. Everything was just about perfect. Rooms were clean and were cleaned regularly, Food was good. Hotel staff is just excellent and will take a good care of you. Definitely worth a stay and definitely will come again if I Darjeeling calls me.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2017

we were their for 2 days and had dinner in Hotel. Family suite is good and view is awasome. You can not expect cleanness as you have seen in sikkim. West bengal means W.b. only.
Go MG riad and there are veg Hotels too. have shopping also there.

Room Tip: Choose hill view Rooms
Reviewed 17 June 2017

food 4/5, hospitality 3.5/5, room 2.5/5, cleanliness 2.5/5. The management needs to consider upgrading their rooms by 2018. Otherwise, I'm sure the competition will take-over.. In-fact the Yashshree group has 2 more newer properties which I reckon would be nicer than this next year around.

No lift, no valley view rooms - can spend a little more, try other properties. 1 major plus, close to the market - literally a 2-min walk.

So, to stay in the game, you need to up your game! Special thanks to the new chef whose kitchen team served food that was at-par with some of the best restaurants back home.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017

More than a decent hotel with a very courteous staff. We had a 4 year old kid with us so there were specific food requirements and the staff very politely catered to all those requests. We booked a Deluxe room and the room size was fine though the view was only of a road.However we knew that before booking so no complaints there.
We reached the hotel at a time when there was an agitation going on in Darjeeling and a police car was burning just 10 metres from hotel. However, the hotel staff greeted us well and made us comfortable.
All in all a good experience though I think price could have been a bit less.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Guest Relations Manager at Summit Yashshree Suites and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels and Resorts and for your review on this forum.

I really appreciate the generous feedback you have given about your experience with us. I am happy to know that your overall stay in our hotel was good. I understand the unfavorable situation in Darjeeling during the stay and the matter is defusing slowly, hoping that Darjeeling will get its charm back soon.

It is gratifying to receive feedback such as yours which demonstrates that we are delivering Exceptional Value, Exceptional services and upholding these values envisioned by our group. All of us manage the hotel with a deep sense of ownership and I thank you for recognizing that!

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Yours in Hospitality,
Guest Relations Manager
Summit Hotels and Resorts
Reservations: +91 8388877888
info@summithotels.in

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I stayed in Summit Yashshree during my trip in June 2017. My reason for choosing this hotel was a good brand name and proximity to mall. I booked a double bed premium room for 2 Aduts+2 kids. As I reached there, the room allotted to me was of 8'X10'. I requested to change room as there was just not enough space to keep extra bedding for child, but I was denied due to non availability. Secondly, the room was road side with high noise of people and vehicles. I was assured to be provided with bigger and valley view rooms for remaining two days and they kept their promise.
Next two days were great. We had good food, staff is excellent. Hotel Manager Mr. Kashyap was helpful and Chef Mr. Suren is just a perfectionist.
Overall stay was a memorable and will be remembered for life.

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at the Summit Hotels and Resorts and for your review on this forum.

We are glad that your stay was made memorable because of us. It was a joy to receive such generous feedback from our valued guest and I shared it with my entire team. They were happy to hear from you and thanked you for the acknowledgement.

Looking forward to an opportunity to be at your service and in extending the best services in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,