See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I went Darjeeling during my vacation and my tour completed with this hotel. Hotel regent is oasis of luxury and elegance offering high standard facilities in well-furnished rooms and apartments with facilities, such as telephone , study table and daily newspaper. Rooms has attached bathroom with seperate geysers. I spend my boring time in watching TV in my room. All the major tourist spots are near to this hotel and i didn't faced much problem is finding my way even the hotel manager helped me.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stayed in the hotel for 2 days, with family, booked thro internet. First allotted damp, horible,suffocating room, which was available for quarter of price paid by me. After complaining with the travel portal shifted to a decent room. Can't get a cup of tea till 8.30am, even though menu states tea at 7.00am.Steep climb to hotel not suitable for people with difficulty in climbing.

Room Tip: It is better to avoid the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank lewisfelico
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Never choose this hotel.. that too if you are travelling with ladies in family. Room not at all clean. Food is fine. I found the place awkward. Service boys enter the room without permission. View from room was not good. Not worth for the money paid. Noisy all the time.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
4  Thank hemsash
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I had booked this hotel 3 months in advance through Make My trip for 1 day stay for 5 rooms with my family members but did not get stay in this hotel as they have sold out my rooms to other customers at higher price & shifted us to local Dharam Shala.

If you want to enjoy your journey at Darjeeling then never book Hotel Regent through Make My Trip.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank BPK80
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Pros and Cons all Mixed UP:

1).It was a bit Pricey on one side but the service provided was good.

2).Good Location but a long way down to get to the main market.

3).Friendly hotel staff.

4).High Priced Breakfast.

Room Tip: Choose Rooms as high as possible from the ground level. Beautiful views.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends