All reviews tea garden mr jagdish exotic location modern amenities lovely reception morning evening walk folk dance green pastures picturesque valley complete family shiva temple nearby locations at regular intervals camp fire perfect getaway tea factory honeymoon suite
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Just came back from this awesome place last week. Stayed in Chamong Chiabari for 3 nights(9th to 11th march 2018) and I must say this was one of our most memorable holidays. Right from our pick up till drop everything was taken care of perfectly.

ROOM: We stayed in their Bunglow room, room was perfect for a couple having all the modern amenities. There is a balcony outside where you can spend your time amidst the nature.

FOOD: In one word its AWESOME. There's a lot of variety and the menu keeps changing on a regular basis. Special mention is their Dessert, we had 6 different desserts during our 3 nights stay :)

The best part of this place is their staff members led by their Manager Mr. Jagdish. Bikram also plays a vital role and makes sure that we feel comfortable throughout our stay. They try to fulfill all our requests everytime. We had our anniversary duting our stay and we were surprised by thier efforts , they got a beautiful cake for us and made our day special. In the food department this guy Pravat took care of us a lot.

I must say if you are looking to visit a place away from the city life, you must plan a trip to Chamong Chiabari. They will take care of the pick up and drop from both Bagdogra Airport or NJP railway station. I highly reccomend this place.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank JiteshPurkait
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I had been in this resort for 2 nights. Tea garden view from the resort is awesome and you will love the climate over there . There is a temple near the resort with in tea estate from where you can see the whole resort and tea garden . Food is simple and good almost made of vegis from there organic farm. Mr Jagdish and Mr Vikram are managing the resort really well and you can find them for your any kind of need by just turning your head. Really thankful to them for such a familiar feel they given us there .

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank 769niteshb
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely time at Chamong Chiabari, even if just for a short time (2 days). The manager, Mr Jagadish and his staff were so kind and helpful throughout our stay and the 2 cottages we stayed at were clean & well decorated. A special thank you to Salim for taking us on a sunrise walk around the estate..that was magical! The food was great - freshly prepared and so many choices! The view from the estate is simply breathtaking and was peaceful (it helped there was no WiFi so we could disconnect completely).
The only setback I could think of is that the road to the estate is a bit bumpy..but worth the ride! Will highly recommend a stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Aparna007
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I stayed just one night with three friends in February 2018. Our trip was far too short - I wish we’d stayed longer. The location was serene and peaceful. Perfect for observing the beautiful wildlife (so many birds) and picturesque views. I loved snuggling up on our balcony in the evening to read in such a peaceful location, with endless cups of chai!!

The food was incredible!!! So tasty, made with fresh local produce! The rooms were beautiful and incredibly comfortable.

We did a beautiful walk through the tea plantation at 6am - I’d highly recommend this! The views were spectacular and we learnt lots about how tea was produced.

Thank you to Mr. Jagdish and his wonderful staff for their exceptional hospitality!!! I’ll be back and will be recommending that my friends visit also.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The location and the place were amazing. The team took very good care of us. The food was great. The tea was delicious. I recommande highly this place to stay with friends or as couple. We visited the tea plantation with one of the team member early in the morning. It was just beautiful and perfect

Trip type: Travelled with friends