All reviewsexcellent hotelmaintained hoteltariffkanchenjungamall
Reviewed 20 May 2017

What a bad place to stay. You have to enter the hotel thru a narrow passage. Even if you manage the entry, rooms are too small, though reasonably cleaned.
The worst disappointment was its Break Fast. Making people fool. Parathas were swimming in Oil. When I asked for parathas with less oil, I got something with no oil at all. They have no good chef at their restaurant for sure. Tea was being served in small quantities. They kept a kettle with just 4 cups of tea in the buffet table, which was anyway exhausted, but when I asked for it, they said it is self service. Means? I have to get it from the kettle in the table which is already empty. Entire kitchen staff need training. Only good thing I found is that the receptionist boys were well behaved and helpful.
Never again in this Hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is a good one with nice rooms. The worst part is the entrance of the hotel, fist part is we have to walk straight up and at the main entrance there is a big open garbage areas. We had to close our mouth while entering and while exiting the hotels. Rest is ok.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lovesmountain
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Rooms are very clean excellent food and well behaved staff.I love to stay again there. The Kanchenjunga view from room. The only thing is you have to climb hight to reach there or every thing is fine.

Room Tip: All room r beautiful if u want wifi then ist floor. for good view 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajeev B
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for two days. It's very clean well maintained hotel. The rooms and entrance is well decorated. The staffs were very courteous and well behaved. I haven't seen such good staffs in my recent stays. Food is awesome.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tina c
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Superb experiences in Darjeeling stay this time . I have just very curious to stay in this Hotel as its in a very very good locations .
The Rooms are very very Nice and recently upgraded by the New Owner Group. Very Luxuriously build

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business