“Excellent italian treat”
Review of Bella Ciao

Bella Ciao
Ranked #180 of 7,020 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Price range: USD 8 - USD 11
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pet friendly
Reviewed 22 July 2018

I have visited this restaurant couple of times, This calm garden restaurant serves good Italian dishes. Its little pricey but the good food overcomes that. My recommendation is barbecue chicken pizza. The location is also excellent as it is situated in the calm and serene tiruvalluvar nagar beach

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Bella Ciao is the only authentic Italian restaurant in Chennai. The menu is extensive and the food absolutely delicious. Being a beach side restaurant, the ambience live up to the food. An absolute delight to come here. The prices are a tad bit on the higher side though. The drinks menu too needs an upgrade and the service need some improvement. Despite these, it still remains my favourite Italian restaurant in town.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The best Italian place in Chennai! The only one with real Italian food. I’m from Europe, I’ve been in Italy a few times, no other place like this in Chennai, the best food is just here! Fantastic pizza, amazing bruschetta, nice calzone. Professional staff, very polite, amazing taste, what to want more? I can recommend this place to everyone! :)

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The best Italian food we have tasted is from Bella ciao. I took some Italian friends for dinner and they told me that the pizzas of Bella ciao are more authentic traditional ones. The service is also excellent.

Great experience.

Saisankar

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I can’t believe that we went to India for a long weekend and ate Italian once, but I’m glad we did! I ordered the Gorgonzola and bacon penne, and I loved it. I tried a bite of the pesto as well, and the walnuts are a great touch.

Date of visit: November 2017