1,801 results
All reviewssea viewchina xobay of bengalspectra restaurantwalk in wardrobebeautiful hotelpillow menuluxury hotelindian foodspecial thanksbreakfast buffetspecial mentionrooms are spaciousfront officebusiness tripduty managercoffee shop
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Top class property with lovely service. Everything in hotel has been meticulous. My family enjoyed stay every bit. Breakfast tasty and wide spread. Very much Memorable. We will recommend to all our friends and family.

Staff have been curtious and helpful. Spa service excellent. May be nice attractive package to extend.

Overall it was a real five star ⭐️ experience ......

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
KM_Chengappa, General Manager at The Leela Palace Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Greetings from The Leela Palace, Chennai.

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and the overall experience was very positive is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us.

It is always gratifying to receive such wonderful comments. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and we are delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay.

We all graciously await your return to The Leela Palace Chennai in the not too distant future

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We have great service and hospitality. Good food. We had a fabulous stay. Excellent location. Great food. Excellent service. Special thanks to Meenakshi and her team from finding me a tailor to making our stay wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from The Leela Palace, Chennai.

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on Trip Advisor.

It is always gratifying to receive such wonderful comments. Truly, encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us.
I have shared your feedback with the entire team and we are delighted to know you have enjoyed our hospitality, food & Service.

Thank you for recognising Meenakshi and team they are happy to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I booked Leela Chennai for my short honeymoon stay on may 2018, i booked for premium sea view room for two nights, upon arrival was greeted wit garlands and the checkout was easy breezy, I meet Vidhya Nair in reception who took care of my reservation, Then came the surprise, Vidhya upgraded my sea view room to Executive suit for free of cost since i was on my honeymoon, me and my wife felt very happy and excited with that sweet gesture. the suit was so big and beautiful, with a great view of sea from the room, they gave a complimentary chocolate cake for us, mini bar had a super selection of beverages, suit was very well lit and all the amenities were top notch, we had a great two nights there, Thank you Vidhya Nair and Leela chennai for showing so extraordinary hospitality. looking forward to stay at Leela chennai very soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
KM_Chengappa, General Manager at The Leela Palace Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Greetings from The Leela Palace, Chennai.

Thank you for taking the time to write such extensive and positive comments on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for recognising Vidhya Nair she happy to note that her efforts were so well appreciated.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I was here for s business trip which included a weekend stay and the hotel was amazing, the 5 stars are well wasn’t with staff on hand to help you at any time, from ensuring your kettle works to providing you with the right pillow from their pillow menu.
Over the course of the four nights at the hotel my colleague and I ate at every food location and loved them all. The staff were responsive to our requests whether it was during the busy morning rush or a quiet evening meal as we ate early.
There are no downsides to a stay at this hotel, enjoy its amazing

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The banquet halls is very nice. the service was excellent. All the waiters was very nice especially GOKUL service was very good service because he is taking skills is good . The halls anytime clean. The hotel was really luxurious.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sparing your valuable time to evaluate our product and services on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to learn from your feedback that your overall experience of services at our hotel was pleasant and comfortable and that the facilities provided to you were to your expectation.

Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of inspiration to our staff and this encourages us to achieve even higher standards of service.Thank you for recognising the efforts of Gokul.