I stayed here using my starwood hotel platinum member free points for a night as the Useless very aged Thai flight arrives in the middle of the night to Chennai from Bangkok. So I had to stay before my onward train to Salem. As platinum member i was upgraded to their suite - it was miniature suite room. Than I was embarrassed as I had invited some to have some grilled fish as suggested by chef which was horrible - a road side person in Zanzibar, Maputo, Krabi, Ko Samui would have done 10 times better grill. They need a make over to call it a Le Royal Meridien, including the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
- Chennai Meridien