1,235 results
All reviewsflying elephantrooftop infinity poolexcellent hotelrooms are largef bclose to the airportroom serviceluxury hotelindian foodbusiness hotelspecial thanksbusiness tripspecial mentionhome away from homecoffee shopcomfortable stayfront office
Reviewed 18 June 2018

It was my first trip to India. I was pleasantly surprised that everybody in hotel spoke excellent English. Overall summarizing my experience I could say following: excellent staff, very good service, extremely nice rooms!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GM_ParkHyattChennai, General Manager at Park Hyatt Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Ilonaasadauskas

Thank you for posting review on your experience at Park Hyatt Chennai. I am so happy to note that you found the overall accommodation well planned and the services rendered by our team met your expectations.

Your words of appreciation are a big motivation for the team in our endeavour towards excellence and providing a friendly and caring environment to our guests. We once again thank you for having chosen to stay with us and we look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Staff is fantastic. So friendly and humble. The cleaner of my room even organised my shoes and my stuff in the bath room. The restaurant staff even knew my coffee preference and I they served me coffee without me asking for it. There was a big variety in food. I had a buffet 3 times a day but it was never the same. The room was perfect. Swimming pool and spa were the best!!

Dear Uti V

Thank you for sharing your experience of this recent visit with us at Park Hyatt Chennai on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you relished our wide variety of culinary offerings in The Dining Room on your stay with us. Your comment about the services rendered by our colleagues is heart-warming. Your experience reflects the genuine essence of Park Hyatt - a truly personalized residence where care and empathy are our key driving purpose.

Antahpura Spa & The Edge – our Infinity Pool at the rooftop are indeed true hidden gems of the hotel and most guests find themselves in a perfect haven to rejuvenate, relax and unwind here. Glad to know that you enjoyed it completely.

We look forward to your return and if there is anything we could assist with in the meanwhile, please do reach out to us.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

In the restaurants, staff were eager to introduce us to the richness of the Indian kitchen and it was great! Rooms were spacious, clean and internet connection was very good. Would highly recommend this hotel in central Chennai.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GM_ParkHyattChennai, General Manager at Park Hyatt Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Lledesma2018

It is heartening to receive your compliments and thank you for sharing a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to note that you liked our accommodation, culinary offerings in The Dining Room and the quality of service experience was superlative, this is the true essence of Park Hyatt - a truly personalized residence.

Your words of appreciation are a big motivation for the team in our endeavour towards excellence and providing a friendly and caring environment to our guests. We once again thank you for having chosen to stay with us and we sincerely thank you for placing a strong recommendation on Trip Advisor for the hotel.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

The Park Hyatt offered the ideal business experience. All of the services we required were available and the food was incredible, both in terms of quality and variety. I highly recommend the hotel for business travelers, particularly those looking for a hotel near the airport.

Dear 308cjackson

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Park Hyatt Chennai. I am happy to note that you found our location very convenient; we are one of the few hotels in the city located only 15 minutes from the Chennai Airport, which makes the hotel a perfect fit for travellers.

Our Chefs are thrilled to note that you relished our culinary delights. Our teams are extremely dedicated to guest’s satisfaction and feedback such as yours allow us to ensure that we are indeed constantly making progress towards excellence.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The business trip was a short one. Yet the room and the facilities were of the highest quality. The breakfast had a vast spread with really amazing variety. We were able to reach our work place quickly due to the central location of the hotel.

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
GM_ParkHyattChennai, General Manager at Park Hyatt Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Shangs39

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Park Hyatt Chennai.

I am delighted to note that you liked the boutique residential style of our hotel and relished our culinary offerings in The Dining Room. Park Hyatt Chennai's location is indeed of great advantage to allow easy access to work and leisure related activities.

My team and I take this opportunity to assure you of our best service at all times and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Please feel free to contact me direct for any further assistance.