1,594 results
All reviews spice haat focaccia spice restaurant lobby area business trip swimming pool breakfast buffet coffee shop the heart of the city f b room service rooms are spacious anna salai front office nice stay special thanks stix
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Just completed 3 nights stay. Couldnt find fault at all. Everything was as it should be, courteous staff in every department, requests were turned around in a fast manner and not a beat was missed. Great job!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
HyattRegencyChenn, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to learn of your appreciation.

The team and I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

A modern hotel which is centrally located. The tall facade overlooking the city is quite imposing but needs renovation as quite a few panels were missing and didn't do justice to the Hyatt tag. Rooms are spacious with study desk, minibar etc. Breakfast was widespread with both Indian and western delicacies. What was truly disappointing and opposed to the standards was the service provided. Found that quite lousy and lackluster . Front -desk team was also unwelcoming and displeasing . Concierge desk was very poorly managed and they were arguing among themselves most of the times. Overall not a great experience .

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HyattRegencyChenn, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your patronage and for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. The instances as described by you have indeed received our fullest attention. Please allow me to sincerely apologize for the unfortunate inconvenience you have experienced during your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team I would like to extend my genuine apologies for the discomfort and disturbance caused and please rest assured that we have taken all the required measures to ensure that this would not repeat in future.

Once again I would like to send my appreciation for sharing your comments and if you grant us with another visit, we would be privileged to ensure your flawless experience at Hyatt Regency Chennai. The Team and I hope you give us another chance to redeem ourselves.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Treatments at the Siddha Spa at the HYATT Regency,Chennai are comparable to the best anywhere in the world.
As a regular, their soothing body massages help me unwind and puts me back on track with my regular workout routine.
I recommend them highly.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to learn that your experience at the Spa was amazing, thank you once again for recommending us highly.

We look forward to welcome you back soon

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Hyatt Regency is located in Mount Road, which makes the access to the hotel a bit difficult because of the ongoing metro rail construction process. Else, the location is awesome. They have a broken facade, which has to be changed

Date of stay: December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are glad to learn that your stay was pleasant, and comfortable with regards to the facade, I would like to share with you that we are in the process of getting the facade redone and its expected to be built completely within a few months.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The business rooms are spacious and excellent for limited audience conference. Facebook and Google for there roadshows in Chennai preferred this place. Due to the work of Chennai's underground Metro line commute might be difficult. But when its done the best place inside city near Theyampet

Date of stay: August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

The team and I are elated to learn that your experience at the hotel was exemplary.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.