1,927 results
All reviewscitrus cafesardar patel roadvalue for moneybusiness hotelbusiness tripspecial thankshouse keepingf bcomfortable stayin room diningmemorable stayclose to the airportbasic amenitiesexcellent stayfood qualityfront officeroom service
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have been patronizing this hotel for no. of years. The staff is very friendly, rooms are well maintained, the service is excellent.

It is a mid budget hotel, ideal for the business travellers and a place which remains in memory and makes you come back to the same place during next visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel has easy accessibility to airport and other shopping destinations. Room was excellent with all amenities.the breakfast spread was good both Vidya and Bhagya took care of each and every guest. No 24 hour checkout but gave 2 hours extra.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Lakshmi’s service was very good. Nyc location and half n hour from airport.
Nyc food. Rooms were nice and awesome staff. Nyc check in and check out experience. Aroma inside the room gives a very fresh feeling.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The stay is good. Hospitality of the staffs is one of the best which I see. One of the person vidhya - she gave us heartful smiling serving starting from first to till the end of my meal. Fabulous staffs. All the lemon tree the same concept, nice to see disabled people working here. Thanks to all.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 April 2018

As part of an official visit I stayed in this hotel for almost a week. Great facilities and good breakfast and room service. Nothing is too much trouble and every member of staff seems genuinely willing and committed to making your stay great. Lots of little touches like replacing toiletries that have run out. Beautiful rooms!

Special mention to Housekeeping - Pavithra , she made the room so refreshing.Resturant- Vidya for the warm welcomes , care. Thanks to the front office person Prabhu, Who welcomes you from heart , accompany you, I am touched with your behavior. Thanks you all...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business