1,377 results
All reviewsmediterranean restaurantspencer plazarooftop poolbusiness hotelexpress mallvalue for moneythe heart of the cityin room diningtop floorcoffee shopbusiness tripanna salaiduty managerexcellent hotelwelcome drinkroom servicebuffet breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Taj for 3 days. Everything was good. Asked few items which were not in menu and chef could customized it. Breakfast buffet has good variety. We asked for taxi services at the last minute and they could arrange the same. Great service and overall great experience

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Greetings from Taj Club House!

I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to write in to us. I am pleased to note that our services measured up to your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you at Taj Club House whenever you plan your next visit.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Nice ambiance in the hotel & room. Room are good and spacious. But in the bathroom there is no health faucet which may be a discomfort for Indian guest. A large no of choices in the breakfast. Foods are also good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We’re at Taj club house Chennai. The property was is centrally located and has spacious bedrooms but cozy bathrooms. Staff was very helpful and humble. The complementary breakfast buffet consisted a variety of courses from continental to Indian was quite tasty and healthy. The check-in completed comparatively shorter time. On the whole it was a comfortable stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Taj Club House. The service provided by all the staff from the General Manager downwards was of a very high standard. I have never seen such a level of committment shown by the staff of any other hotel chain.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Frankly I wasn’t aware of this Taj property till I stayed in it. In Chennai I knew about the older Taj properties.
Very nice location - just off Anna Salai. Lively rooftop restaurant. Smiling support staff

Had a small scare when I could not find my mobile phone. I thought I had left it back in the restaurant. Informed the staff and they looked for it with a lot of ownership. Finally of course, I realised the phone had been left in my room. But a lot of personal touch from the staff in those anxious moments.

I would most definitely return to this place the next time I am in Chennai.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018