Hotel was undergoing some construction (looks like they are adding another floor) at the time of our stay, so a little less cute from the outside than the pictures.
- Big room with good storage (shelves and a cupboard).
- Quiet location, a short walk to MI Road/main shopping area. Like many places, no real sidewalks, so takes a little bravery.
- Hotel restaurant had long hours and decent variety of food. Serves a breakfast buffet with a small, but decent selection.
- Bathroom had warm water, although it was metallic smelling.
- Good number of power outlets.
- We got a copy of the India Times every morning.
- Limited bathroom counter space.
- Thin walls, you could definitely hear the next room, and the next room's water.
- AC worked, but it was a little mildewy smelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JAI NIWAS is centrally located boutique hotel in Jaipur. Set in a charming old bungalow, it exudes old world charm with its lotus pond, lush gardens, tall trees and open spaces. It is home to many species of birds. It has 19 well-furnished air conditioned rooms. Set around an open courtyard, they are equipped with all modern facilities. Jai Niwas is popular choice for Tourist, Student and Family groups (the whole property can also be booked). Located just 0.3 km from General Post Office, Jai Niwas provides an easy access to MI Road (main road of Jaipur) and yet has a peaceful resort-like feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HostelWorld, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Jai Niwas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.