Hotel was undergoing some construction (looks like they are adding another floor) at the time of our stay, so a little less cute from the outside than the pictures.
- Big room with good storage (shelves and a cupboard).
- Quiet location, a short walk to MI Road/main shopping area. Like many places, no real sidewalks, so takes a little bravery.
- Hotel restaurant had long hours and decent variety of food. Serves a breakfast buffet with a small, but decent selection.
- Bathroom had warm water, although it was metallic smelling.
- Good number of power outlets.
- We got a copy of the India Times every morning.
- Limited bathroom counter space.
- Thin walls, you could definitely hear the next room, and the next room's water.
- AC worked, but it was a little mildewy smelling.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking