“Just love this place ”
Review of Cafe LazyMojo

Cafe LazyMojo
Ranked #83 of 3,361 Restaurants in Jaipur
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

What do I say about this place. In love with this place. The food, ambience everything is so amazing.
Coming to each point,
Food- I love the food here especially the tacos, pizza and pink pasta. I'll give 4.5* to the food.
Service- Services are also great here. Food is served here within the time. I'll give 5* to it.
Ambience- Ambience is so lovely here. It has both indoor as well as outdoor seating. The indoor is so spacious. I'll give 4.5* to the ambience

I'll definitely recommend this place for foodies

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went here for lunch today on a whim as it was close to our hotel (Radisson Blu). We ordered a paneer sandwich and a schwarma (wrap/kebab) along with some wedges and mocktails (mango mojito and strawberry lemonade).

The food and service were both great and the facilities were quite well kept (although no tp at the time, that's quite standard across India though).

The mocktails weren't the best, but I'll take the blame for that as there were plenty other options we could have gone for.

I'd happily go again and would recommend for a chill lunch with a wide variety of foods available.

Thanks for having us!!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The quality of the tea and coffee are excellent. I have taken sandwich burger in this restaurant. the quality of food was very good and service was also excellent. Suitable for lunch and high tea.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is decent and has a simple decor and ambience which is pleasing.
Has good variety of dishes to choose from the menu.
One good thing about is the pricing strategy that has been kept in mind.
Dishes to try out are keema pao chicken risotto .

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Lazy Mojo is a cafe with beautiful ambience and good vibe. The staff is really friendly. The calmness at cafe invites many people to pitch business ideas, or date or casually hang out. It’s a great place to visit if you’re around Malviya Nagar.
The desserts are quite famous. Cheese Corn Cigar Rolls are must- have. They are scrumptious. Also, try Cheese Chilly Toast here.