“Awesome short stay at Lemon Tree!”
Review of Lemon Tree Premier

Lemon Tree Premier
Ranked #28 of 410 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 2 June 2015

I have no hesitation in recommending Lemon Tree Premier for a short stay in Jaipur - although the city boasts of some wonderful resorts, lemon tree gives the competition run for their money by offering great food, awesome service and proximity to city center.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
LTH_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,710)

Reviewed 1 June 2015

I had visited Lemon Tree Last week, there hospitality and service is very nice. Thanks for nice food prepration, i suggest all to once visit Lemon Tree and have a nice stay. All the staff is very coperative.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here on my visit to jaipur. Good business style hotel. Check in was smooth in a very professional manner. Didnt had breakfast but room service was tasty enough. Staff named suresh was very helpful in providing the necessary tourist information. Thumbs up for the service n staff.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 May 2015

We travelled and stayed as a couple and we did the booking via make my trip and missed some important exclusions and ended up paying more than what we should have.If you are booking through any online site make sure you read all the inclusions and exclusions. As a branded hotel is good and our expectations are met. Staff's are very friendly and help you well. We hired a cab from the hotel and driver was very helpful and he knows the city well.Staff will make your stay very pleasant. There are two restaurants in the hotel, Chinese hotel has very few options but buffet will help you with lods of options and delightful food. Chef's and servers are friendly and helpful, they ask your feedback on the food and accommodate your requirements.Overall its a very good stay.Thank you guys

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chinhegde

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

I have visited this hotel about twice in last 4-5 months...and it has been pleasure staying here. The rooms are clean, well equipped and spacious. The buffet has everything u may ask for on a normal day. To add on thy have one pan india restaurant... A roof top, pool side bar cum restaurant...
The bar on second floor is well stocked too...
The travel desk the house keeping the reception.... All were amazing
The staff at restaurant was very warm.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business