“an afternoon cup”

Add it.
Cafe Coffee Day
Ranked #42 of 59 Coffee & Tea in Jaipur
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I went with friends and found the space to be spacious and well lighted. The atmosphere was ambient and the place buzzing with people streaming in and out. Though we were just interested in coffee we ordered a sandwich as well which was good. What appealed to me most that this CCD was located at a very pretty location and looks inviting. Do go if in vicinity.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

nice facilities like other CCD's.Good service and snacks .Good for small business meetings and rates are reasonable

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Be it a Devil's own or a summer special Lemony coconut juice, I love dropping in to CCDs. This time I met a childhood friend here in this CCD. Overall, its the same standard CCD you see across India.