“Perfect time in India.”

Rural India Vacations Private Day Tour
Ranked #42 of 354 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Namaste, I am Balveer Rathore If you really want to know India and have unique experiences, you are in the right place. The best way to know is through Rajasthan and northern India. The Rajasthan is the state where I live. It is the essence of India. The Rajasthan is a land of contrasts. You can enjoy deserts and lakes, bustling bazaars and temples too.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Balveer was highly recommended by other friends. He was my driver for total of 4 days taking me from New Delhi to Jaipur then Agra and then back to Delhi. He drove safely at all times and made me feel safe. I'm glad I found Balveer - I'd highly recommend his services. His car is in great conditions and he was very helpful throughout my trip. You can contact him through WhatsApp or email him - he's very responsive and flexible with your schedule.

All reviews
"safe driver"
in 9 reviews
"excellent driver"
in 11 reviews
"always on time"
in 7 reviews
"comfortable air conditioned car"
"careful driver"
in 6 reviews
"stops"
"trust"

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We are two families (5 adults and 5 kids) visiting India. We order a Tempo car from Balveer after reading many good reviews about him.

It was very easy to communicate with him and the driver we got spoke very good English and was also very pleasant and comfortable.

1  Thank Karni S
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We left from Delhi then to Jaipur and then through to Agra with Balveer as our driver for about ten days. Despite the hectic traffic (you won't believe it till you experience it) on Indian roads we always felt safe, as Balveer has a very calm demeanour . He also knows many tips and tricks to make your visits to sites easier. He even took us out (with his charming son) to celebrate holi in Jaipur in a safe and fun way - trust us when we say that this was important, because holi is VERY full on if you are without someone who knows what they are doing. Getting Balveer to be our driver was truly the key to making our trip to India go as smoothly as it did. He was flexible and understanding. For the modest cost per day to hire Balveer, the benefits - like safety and guidance - were priceless.

1  Thank XAP
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Booked with Balveer for a private car and driver for my travels in Rajasthan and everything was arranged promptly by Balveer! He’s quick to reply my email messages despite the different time zone.
My driver was Sunil and he is always on time for pickup. A very safe and helpful driver and the car was clean!
Thank you Rural India Vacation for my Incredible India Rajasthan experience!
Will definitely recommend my friends!

1  Thank Joanne T