2,299 results
All reviews monarch restaurant road house value for money comfortable stay rooftop pool special thanks business trip breakfast spread excellent stay golden triangle tour hotel is centrally located courteous staff excellent hotel room service great hospitality front office house keeping
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

It was really a pleasure to stay here... Good service n the behaviour of staff excellent... Good rooms n cleanliness ws good... Food was yummy...we ll recommend our friends fr ths definitely.. N we r now a regular visitor.. Pool was good n evn the gym.. Excellent stay at Holiday Inn

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
GMJAICC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

We really appreciate your feedback with regards to your recent stay at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, I am delighted you, and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Many thanks, and hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

I was very pleased with the cleanliness and quality if service. They definitely aim to please. I recommend for your stay. I forgot my charger in Bangalore but the staff was willing to let me borrow a mobile charger. They saved my trip

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Delfi002
GMJAICC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre.

I am delighted you had such a pleasant stay, it was our pleasure to take care of you, and be of service. I hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2015

I would like to convey my hearty congratulation to Holiday Inn City Centre Jaipur for hosting the inaugural function of Event Manager's Day celebration on 30th May 2015. The Event Manager's Day organizing committee is really thankful to the entire staff especially the GM Mr. Gagandeep Singh & Ashish Chaturvedi for catering our guests wonderfully.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
GMJAICC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review. Ashish joins me in hoping that you will organise future events with us. Please let us know if you are planning, so that team can organise your event with similar efficiency.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2015

amazing hotel,
I visited hotel as business trip along with my boss. We enjoyed food and drink at ROAD HOUSE BAR.
Great food, amazing atmosphere. Got great IPL package also on drinks & starter.
great place to spend evening time during weekday and weekend.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kunal S
GMJAICC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

I am delighted you had such a wonderful experience of the Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, and enjoyed our Road House Bar and its ambience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other Tripadvisor users.

It was our pleasure to have you visiting us, and I have extended your compliments to my team.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2015

I stayed in this hotel for 01 day on my recent business trip. The Hotel is new and so are the rooms, bathrooms, restraints etc. But what i found was, that the hotel's staff was missing service and polish.

The gaps i found were as follows:

1. The Curd Milk served in breakfast was foul and the whole lot had to be notified to be changed from the service desk.

2. The Internet speed was good, but the usage was miscommunicated. I was told two devices are complimentary at a time. I logged on to my cellphone and then i disconnected my cellphone and wanted to use my laptop. They told, that only 2 devices initially logged in will work. After 30 - 35 minutes of talks by phone and talk gin to Duty Manager and IT department this issue was resolved. The Front desk staff is poor and lacks responsibility that is expected from a IHG Hotel staff.

3. The room was booked for 2 ppl, but had amenities as per 01 person only. I had to call for every amenity required.

4. I would not say that the walls were thin, but i faced a disruption in my work when a couple in next room were fighting loudly for about 20 minutes in late evening.

5. No turn down service.

The food in Buffet breakfast was just Ok, nothing very special / to crave for.
The hotel is situated just opposite to a small mall wherein you can find some shopping and enjoy local food.

The swimming pool is on terrace and is just a mini pool types.

Apart form all this, i just feel that the hotel is value for money, as its a new property. Else i wud suggest to stay in Fortune which is just across the road, or stay near World Trade Mall (near the airport)

Room Tip: Rooms facing the main road are better. The room windows are double glazed so avoids noise from coming in.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ParitG

Thank you for taking the time to write feedback about your recent stay with us. I am glad to read your appreciation on our location, ambience, and found us value for money, but sad to note that you didn't enjoy our services.

Most of our guest have appreciates our services, however I apologies for the service shortfall in your eyes on this occasion. This is not the true reflection of quality of service we believe in. Please rest assured that, I have taken note of your comments, and the matter will be addressed. We will ensure same is not repeated in the future.

Please advise us on your next visit, you can email my self or Prateek Mohan (Front Office Manager at prateek.mohan@holidayinnjaipur.in).

I am looking forward to welcome you back.

Kindest regards,