“Awesome experience at holiday inn city centre jaipur...”

Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre
Ranked #26 of 410 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Wow!!!! Excellent rooms.... Food is simply awesome.... Breakfast or dinner.... Food is always warm, cuisine spread is amazing, taste is out of the world.... Must try..... However room amenities needs to be improved since its a newly opened property i hope they will cope up fast..... My wishes to chef and entire monarch rest members of the hotel...

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
GMJAICC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Thank you so much for your fantastic review about your stay with us at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please rest assured I have noted your comment on amenities, and will be taken care.

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, and I do hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Gagandeep Singh

Write a ReviewReviews (1,890)

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

It was really a pleasure to stay here... Good service n the behaviour of staff excellent... Good rooms n cleanliness ws good... Food was yummy...we ll recommend our friends fr ths definitely.. N we r now a regular visitor.. Pool was good n evn the gym.. Excellent stay at Holiday Inn

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

We really appreciate your feedback with regards to your recent stay at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, I am delighted you, and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Many thanks, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

I was very pleased with the cleanliness and quality if service. They definitely aim to please. I recommend for your stay. I forgot my charger in Bangalore but the staff was willing to let me borrow a mobile charger. They saved my trip

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Delfi002
GMJAICC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre.

I am delighted you had such a pleasant stay, it was our pleasure to take care of you, and be of service. I hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2015

I would like to convey my hearty congratulation to Holiday Inn City Centre Jaipur for hosting the inaugural function of Event Manager's Day celebration on 30th May 2015. The Event Manager's Day organizing committee is really thankful to the entire staff especially the GM Mr. Gagandeep Singh & Ashish Chaturvedi for catering our guests wonderfully.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
GMJAICC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review. Ashish joins me in hoping that you will organise future events with us. Please let us know if you are planning, so that team can organise your event with similar efficiency.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

amazing hotel,
I visited hotel as business trip along with my boss. We enjoyed food and drink at ROAD HOUSE BAR.
Great food, amazing atmosphere. Got great IPL package also on drinks & starter.
great place to spend evening time during weekday and weekend.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kunal S
GMJAICC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

I am delighted you had such a wonderful experience of the Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, and enjoyed our Road House Bar and its ambience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other Tripadvisor users.

It was our pleasure to have you visiting us, and I have extended your compliments to my team.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Warm regards,