All reviews bani park family function nice hotel comfortable stay mr hospitality rates
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Rude staff, house keeping staff misbehaves with your family and you will spoil your jaipur trip. Please avoid this hotel.. oops .. hostel... yes its a boys hostel.. not a single room which has AC working or all the things working... either taps leaking... or you will feel trapped.. no bolts on doors .. from inside.. rooms are shaddy... junk/old acs carcass es in the lobby and none of the toilets have flush working.. in case you still feel like coming.. make sure you take 2 hours extra to switch rooms to get a working one.. best of luck

Room Tip: i changed 3 rooms none had all the things working
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel . Cleanliness Very nice hotel staff was very cooperative. The room was well organized, the morning breakfast which was very good from the hotel and was prepared very well at the right time.the dinner which we had ordered was not good. In the evening there was a good arrangement of music that we enjoyed so much

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We booker the hotel room with Ac, but the hotel refused check in inspite of paying the entire amount upfront. Thereafter a weird guy called Sachin at the reception ( acting in a manner and tone of a goon) told me that he would not allow the checkin as the hotel had no occupancy left. He further asked me to live in a pathetic disgusting room fitted with a cooler, to which I refused telling him that my occupancy was booked for AC. Upon my refusal, Mr. Sachin started using filthy abusive language without any intimidation and issued several threats. I stuck to my stand and informed him that I will not take his abuses and informed Oyo customer care about the entire episode. This hotel is unsafe and if you want to risk your life, you may book in it. I font want others to book here and suffer the same fate as me. Disgusting is the word for thus hotel. Fraud hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Rnb salect hotel in banipark is very nice nd here food & service is very exlent.all staff is very friendly nd helpful.BEER BAR 55 is very lovely & service is good.here live gajl programe is very enjoyful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LOKESH S
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff was very cooperative Mr. Subhash Chand General Manager is always helps to us and guidance us to visit Jaipur food was so tasty and room was very good I recommend to all when you visit Jaipur visit this hotel because it near to bus stand and railway station with all facility.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business