“Clarks Amer, Jaipur”
Review of Clarks Amer

Clarks Amer
Ranked #37 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This is a nice hotel, just under 4 km from the airport. Amenities are good. with 24X7 coffee shop. The restaurants are good. Though there is limited non vegetarian menu. The staff are very courteous & helpful. One problem is the key card. Many a time the neighboring guests & us found it difficult to open our rooms in the first few trials. The housekeeping staff should do something about it.
The rooms & the up keep of associated articles were immaculate.

Room Tip: All the rooms have one face opening to the view of the city.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ClarksGroup, General Manager at Clarks Amer, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest
Greetings from Clarks Amer !
At the outset I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time in filling our online survey and sharing your feedback and experience.
It is with great concern I have made a note of your feedback .This is our sincere belief that guest feedback is of utmost importance to us as it gives us an opportunity to look into our existing processes and rectify the same ,to live up to the expectations of our esteemed guest.
We value your patronage with an assurance of our best attention and services at all times .
Vaibhav Tandon

Write a ReviewReviews (1,253)

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I was there for ASISC Meet 2017.. The staff is very helpful and co-operative... Took care of my clients very well... Specially Mr. Chetan, Mr. Elwin, Ms. Vineeta Sangtani & Ms. Priya Soni helped me alot... Thank you for your caring hospitality.... Keep up the good work!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank nikhil k
ClarksGroup, General Manager at Clarks Amer, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Guest ,
The Clark Amer team joins me in thanking you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the pink city.We sincerely appreciate your gracious comments that you have shared with TripAdvisor community.

It gives us great pleasure to note that our entire team were able to provide you with a service that exceeded your expectations.

We all will be looking forward for an opportunity to welcome you back to Jaipur soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a conference for 3 nights. The hotel was fully occupied and crowded.
To my surprise there was no hot water in the bathroom. I had to shower with cold water. I informed the housekeeping and reception about the problem and we're not able resolve the issue.
The breakfast menu was limited and the sraff showed little or no interest in helping you or serving you. The staff was so careless that they did not even clean the tables when guests left after breakfast. I asked for a coffee on two occassions and no one seemed to bother. I was hugely disappointed by the level of service.
I felt that I was invisible to the hotel staff. I mean they really didn't bother.
Overall would not go back again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kirtiman80
ClarksGroup, General Manager at Clarks Amer, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Guest
Greetings from Clarks Amer !
At the outset I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time in filling our online survey and sharing your feedback and disappointment.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I visited last week in this hotel, this is a great hotel with old memories and very cheap hotel as per standard.
Very luxurious restaurant I visited for dine pick attached.
It is a great pleasure for me that I stayed there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank devs224

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel and its services .It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel .
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you . The entire team is inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your generous praise .
We look forward to your future visit with an assurance of our best attention and service at all times .
Hotel Clarks Amer
Jaipur

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel Clarke Amer Jaipur situated very near to airport it's the place to visit, to have a good stay very friendly staff, especially f & b good atmosphere with the good management i had a very nice time over here will like to visit again in such a beautiful place, thanks to all of you once again for making my trip remembrable keep up the good work.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo