USD 159
USD 96
USD 46
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 57/night.

USD 132
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 560
  • Pool
USD 337
USD 237
Priceline
All reviewsmr wilsonram pratapliterary festivalan oasiswonderful gardenpuppet showlit festlarge roomthe heart of the citythe hotel managerpeaceful placebusy citycharming hoteltwo night stayheritage propertyold citymodern amenities
Reviewed 30 October 2015

We stayed at the lovely Diggi Palace on the 12th and 13th October 2015. We were on a road trip exploring the area around Rajastan which we found warm, welcoming and wonderful. The hotel is beautifully presented - quite relaxed, magical actually. The rooms were beautiful, beds clean, comfortable with the crisp white sheets.
The gardens too beautifully presented creating a calm and very relaxed atmosphere to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. The food too absolutely glorious! I don't know the chef but his curries, biriyanis and rotis were easily the tastiest I enjoyed on my travels in India. We stayed in a number of hotels on journey around Rajastan and the Diggi Palace is easily one of the best we stayed in - thoroughly loved it, and highly recommended.

Jyostna, London UK

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Jyostna A
HOTEL_DIGGI_PALACE, Director at Diggi Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Diggi Palce !

It gives us immense pleasure to receive such a lovely review regarding the hotel and services. We provide every possible comfort to the guests to make their stay unique.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay and everything was to your expectations. We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates.We have also made a note of your observations/suggestions and shall certainly review the same and take corrective action.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming back soon,

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2015

The hotel itself is a beautiful old property. The rooms are large and comfortable. The view of the back of the hotel is bad with a noisy neighborhood (I slept well WITH ear plugs.) The view into the hotel courtyard is quite beautiful. The food and service were good. There was a nice flower lei and drink greeting upon arrival. The hotel claims to have in-room WiFi and they gave us the password, but it never worked in the 3 days we were there. If you are expecting an American hotel with all the amenities, you will be disappointed. If you come expecting to stay in a beautiful heritage property Indian style you will enjoy yourself very much.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sheri B

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Diggi Palacel !

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Hotel Diggi Palace .

While we are grateful for appreciating the overall services of the Hotel, we have also made a note of your observations on areas which need improvement. I would like to assure you that we shall certainly review the same and take necessary action,

We do value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

The approach road to the hotal is filthy....the hotel should take special interest to have the area cleaned up.

The property is in need of maintenance and getting 'tidy'. There is a clear difference between maintaining old world charm and fixing eyesores.

Ordered 'laal maas' at the restaurant which seemed to be their specialty ....was nothing special.

Could be a lot better....

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank VagabondDNA

April 2015

Greetings from Hotel Diggi Palace !

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Hotel.

Please do accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience report and assure you that I have personally addressed the matter and corrective action taken to prevent such recurrences in future.

We would greatly appreciate if you could give us an opportunity to correct your perception and stay with us on your next visit to Jaipur. It will be our endeavor to ensure you have a flawless Luxury Experience.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Diggi is nicely set back off the busy road which is a good thing in this hectic city. Heritage Room is nice & spacious especially for one person. Here is my peeve. When I checked in, the manager told me the restaurant is open 7am-10pm daily. However, when I went to order dinner, the server told me it doesn't open til 7pm. I was less than pleased being tired, hot & hungry from a long day in the road. Thankfully someone stepped in & explained my complaint in Indian. My meal was good but I was limited in options being vegetarian.
The hotel is hosting a two day fashion event, which seems to be absorbing the staff. Hopefully the rest of my stay will improve.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Elaine L

Greetings from Hotel Diggi Palace !

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and posting your experience following your recent stay at the Diggi Palace.

While, it gives us immense pleasure to know that you liked to the interiors of the property and the ambience, I am deeply concerned to know that you were not satisfied with the services during your stay.

Kindly rest assured that I have personally addressed the same with the departments concerned and I am sure you will notice a perceptible different on your next visit.

We do hope you will give us an opportunity to make amends and treat this incident in isolation and not a reflection of our usual standards.

We look foward to your continued patronage,

Reviewed 15 October 2015

My 3rd stay at Diggi Palace. one of the most guest friendly hotels i have stayed in. The food is excellent, and so are the rooms and the service. Once in the hotel, we do not realize we are in the heart of a busy, hot and dusty city like Jaipur.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
HOTEL_DIGGI_PALACE, Director at Diggi Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Greetings from Hotel Diggi Palace !

Thank you for taking out our valuable time and posting a review on our hotel and its services.

It is heartening to know that you had an enjoyable stay at the Diggi Palace. My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Thanking you,