1,645 results
All reviews abhishek sharma sunken bath the general manager hindu temple luxury tents royal tent private garden indian restaurant rose petals peacocks roaming beautiful hotel an oasis main building new delhi four poster bed like royalty golden triangle
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Humans have made the architecture, so is their service..world class friendly team of people and best of best services at any level.

It's a amazing property, beautifully safe guarded and nice set of art of heritage time....The Oberoi Rajvillas.... Cheers....

One is just lost there and very hard to recover back on your return back to home...

Nice rooms very specious nice set of amenities . Pool is very beautiful, the spa the restaurants the lobby and the property get
It's a must stay in our lifetime. The rajvilas.

Legend are never born , they are discovered, so is (The Oberoi Rajvilas).

Have a nice day

With love
Deepak kejriwal.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deepakk422
Reviewed 7 July 2016

This property is very beautiful. We stayed in the "Indian village" of villa's which were similar to adobe casitas. The property is beautifully landscaped, with peacocks strolling, and with very handsome authentic Indian textiles for linens and decoration.

The Yogi was indeed a master and the class was excellent.

While all the staff for the hotel and restaurant were lovely, one stands out.

Varuna Parashar, the Sous Chef, conducted a cooking class of traditional dishes for my daughter and me. He was truly an expert and explained the intricacies of the Indian cuisine, and provided menus and recipes. He and his staff served us a most elegant dinner al fresco which we had helped to cook. He even sent samples back to my husband who did not attend the class.

The food was simply delicious.

The entire experience was unforgettable and the highlight of Jaipur.

Room Tip: The "villas" in the "walled village" are wonderful.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
OberoiRajvilasJaipur, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Rajvilās and for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor.

I really appreciate the feedback you have given about your experience with us.

India pulsates with a spectacular mix of people, traditions and landscapes. It is impossible not to be astonished by India. Nowhere on Earth does humanity present itself in such a dizzying, creative burst of cultures and beliefs, races and languages. Built as a traditional Rajasthani fort in 32 acres of landscaped gardens, dotted with fountains, reflection pools, moats with flowering water lilies and lotus, pergolas entwined with climbing bougainvillea, Rajvilas is indeed an oasis of peace and serenity. Our gardens with several birds, including the immensely popular peacocks, significantly contribute to the charm of our resort.

I am happy to note that you enjoyed our yoga session, cooking classes and the dinner that followed. I have shared your feedback with the entire team especially with Chef Varun and I can assure you this will continue to motivate all of us to strive for creating exceptional experiences for all our guests.

We look forward to the pleasure of giving you yet another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

The Rajvilas were outstanding. The rooms were beautifully fitted out - with sunken baths and private gardens - and the service was amazing. Particular thanks to Sunil - who looked after us as we relaxed by the amazing pool facility. Fantastic service with a smile. We would love to go back again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Rajvilās. Since our resort is located away from the hustle bustle of the city, it offers an excellent opportunity to relax and unwind in tranquil surroundings. The plethora of birds in our 32 acres further adds to the uniqueness of the resort.

Our rooms have elegantly appointed bedroom, a dressing room with a walk-in-closet and a spacious four fixture marble bathroom with a sunken bath and separate shower overlooking a private walled garden. They epitomize luxury and I am delighted that our rooms and gardens were to your liking. I am glad to note that you enjoyed our pool. I have shared your feedback with the entire team especially with Sunil who all are humbled by your praise and recognition.

We look forward to seeing you return soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Upon arriving, we were greeted warmly by the lovely staff. For us, it is the people we meet that are the most important in how we experience a place. The Oberioi has a long tradition of hiring the finest individuals who genuinely care about their guests. The tent in which we stayed felt like it was out of a fantastic dream. Exquisitely decorated with every comfort, we felt like royalty! Outside were mud walls painted with traditional designs. Beautiful peacocks wandered the paths and flocks of green parrots flew overhead. We will certainly return to this wonderful place!
Warmest Regards, Stephanie and Family

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
OberoiRajvilasJaipur, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Rajvilās and for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and thank you for highlighting one of the most beautiful element of the resort, our Luxury Tents. Our tents transport you back to the times of the Raj, when caravans of royalty would rest overnight under magnificent shelters in the vast Rajasthani desert. The tents are temperature controlled and triple canopied to keep the rooms cool.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and felt the accommodation was to your liking. Our contract with mother nature is based on a pre- arranged daily drama at sunrise and sunset with birdsong and peacock strutting being the showstoppers.

It is the people who make our resort unique and I am happy to note that our team connected with you and were able to add value to your stay. Your comments about the team, is very encouraging.

I look forward to your return to your second home in Jaipur in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Though its in the outskirts of the city the property is simply amazing. The best part of the hotel is its staff, peacocks and the food. Each and every individual staff member is well trained to provide you the best experience.Thanks to Mr.Abhishek - the manager who kept enquiring about our preferences especially about our little one's needs.

The south indian food at the restaurant was mind blowing, special thanks to Chef Varun for preparing the awesome food just for us.Overall its a great experience I wish we had stayed longer but it was a short but very sweet stay.

Pros: Awesome property
Amazing rooms and facilities
Peacocks and birds makes you feel closer to the nature
Staff is great
Food is delicious
Temple in the middle of the property is amazing

Cons:
Water in-front of the temple doesn't look fresh and clean
Hot water in the bath tub wasn't hot enough for my linkings
There was a minor AC glitch for 10-15 min due to the tripping issue(not a big deal)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am happy to note that the food, the exotic collection of birds especially peacocks and the service were to your expectations.

With the rich heritage of Jaipur as a backdrop, Rajvilās is indeed an oasis of peace and serenity. Our rooms afford views of the vast greenery and our bathrooms are the epitome of luxury. I thank you for highlighting the various elements of the resort such as our rooms, staff, exotic collection of birds and the 280 years old Lord Shiva temple.

We always pride ourselves in being able to create bespoke experiences for all our patrons and I am deeply fortunate to work with a group of highly motivated team members who consistently go beyond their daily routine to create memorable experiences for our guests. I have shared your feedback with the entire team especially with chef Varun who all are humbled by your praise and recognition. Your feedback will motivate all of us to strive for creating exceptional experiences for our guests. I thank you once again for your generous compliments and recommendations.

I have noted that there was some inconvenience regarding temperature of the water, AC tripping issue and your concern regarding the water body near the temple. The Housekeeping team is working on improving the same. Please accept my apology for these elements and I hope they did not take away from the overall impression of the resort.

Thank you for your generous praise. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with the concerned team members and I am sure that it will be a great source of encouragement to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Oberoi Rajvilas soon.