3,291 results
All reviews jal mahal kids club lake view amber fort water palace small balcony nice pool the general manager swimming pool puppet show dinner buffet excellent hotel golden triangle tour main city restaurant staff beautiful property excellent hospitality
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Located outside the City & near to Amer City, its a perfect hotel for visit the Jaipur City as well as Amer City. Facing the Lake & the mountains makes the hotel picturesque too. The check-in was super smooth and Ms. Anamika was excellent to make us feel comfortable. The hotel has excellent staff who is always ready to help you and make you feel at home. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable as well.

I really appreciated the local programs like puppet show, dance & other things by the hotel. This helps the foreign visitors get a feeling of the Indian culture, and the travelers did enjoy themselves too.

Now the bad part, the food at the hotel was really bad. Any thing we ordered had no flavors and wasn't even prepared the right way. We had our breakfast as well as dinner at the hotel restaurant. The munching given at the bar was stale too. Upon complaining the bar tender got a fresh sealed pack and yet the snacks were stale. The breakfast spread was very small and was very okish.

So to conclude, I would say if you want an excellent service and quality staff trident is the hotel for you. If you look for food as something important, I would recommend anywhere else but trident.

The Fnb Manager was kind enough to note down all I had to say before we check out of the hotel and made sure that all the complains were taken care of.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

You are absolutely correct in highlighting the location as one of the plus points of the hotel. Located opposite the Mansagar Lake and Jal Mahal monument and equidistance from the forts and the ‘Pink City’ it provides easy access to all the tourist attractions the city has to offer.

Thank you for recognising the team especially Anamika who took care of your check-in formalities and made your as comfortable as possible.

I am pleased to note that you found the rooms to be comfortable, spacious and enjoyed the culture activities.

However, your comment about the food on offer is of great concern to me. I have shared your feedback with the kitchen team. They are disappointed at letting you and ourselves down. The standard of culinary experience offered to you is definitely not the level that we aspire to achieve. The team at the hotel and I would like to be able to welcome you back to Trident, Jaipur in order to show case the culinary levels that you rightfully expect from us.

Additionally, post your feedback we have changed bar gratis we serve in the hotel. Thank you for your feedback. Such interactions help us identify areas of opportunity for improvement and also give us further insight into our guests’ expectations, so that we can better exceed them in future.

Please do let me know whenever you travel next to Jaipur and I would be glad to assist you personally and further ensure that your experience is in line with your expectations.

Insights from our guests are most precious to us as this helps us in our endeavour to continuously progress and meet guest expectations - to this effect, I must thank you for taking the effort and time to write and share your feedback with me.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 night's on our tour of India. There is nothing bad to be said about this hotel I would go to say it's one of the best hotels we have stayed in.
Staff are friendly, helpful and polite the minute you step through the door.
Also i wish more hotels would adopt their way of tipping (at the end of your stay instead of individuals).
Keep up yor good work if i get back to Jaipur I will definitely be staying here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Mr. Machin,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip advisor.

We are truly delighted to have been your favourite hotel on your trip to India and it was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement for the team and their friendly, helpful and polite demeanour. I have passed on your compliments to the team and they are delighted to know that their work has been recognized and appreciated.
Your praise of my team means a lot to me and to all of us.

It is great to know that you admire and appreciate the gratuity policy we follow across all our hotels. We believe in always ensuring we keep our guests ahead of all else and always hope that the small things we do are able to make a distinct difference in the experiences of our guests.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We are delighted to have you as an ambassador of the hotel and look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Jaipur.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Nice location in front of JAL MAHAL..all tourist attractions are near the hotel like nahargarh, jaigarh, amer fort, kanak vrindavan garden...
Good food with nice buffet breakfast.... Staff is cooperative and great service.....
Clean and well maintained swimming pool with activity area for children....
Overall a nice place to stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Bhatia,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the product, the team and their service delivery.

It is great to note that you enjoyed the food on offer and found the swimming pool along with the kids club to be clean and well maintained. Thank you for your very kind and wonderful words of praise for the team and their service delivery.

Your feedback has been shared with the team and they are really delighted to hear from you. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team to go the extra mile each time.

The team thanks you for your gracious comments and we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Jaipur.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

we stayed at trident jaipur for 2 days on 5-6 sept. hotel is located in centre of attractions but it is far away from airport.guest services, food, rooms all were up to the mark. i being a chef i just found plating of the food to be missing esp. wen we had lamb bolognaise spaghetti and ricotta and goat cheese ravioli both dishes were missing with garnishing and plating. over all food was good. really loved the nonveg kabab platter.. the pepperoni pizza was average one with pepperoni not overpowering the taste and a slice was there with no pepperoni on it.

tiramisu was one of best one i have ever had. even the trident breakfast which we orderes in the room was amazing with the best croissants served. fluffy yet crispy.

staff which deserve special mention was mann (ird), yuvraj and kalyan at jalmahal and anamika at reception. even the fnb manager was kind enough to come and ask us about services and had a long chat with him after our dinner.

checkin experience was quick guest services were prompt and fast. overall it was a wonderful stay i would definitely visit trident again and would like to try the authentic italian food at the verandah too next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Chef,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip advisor.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I am pleased to note that overall you had a wonderful stay with us and the facilities and services offered to you exceeded your expectations.

I am happy to note that you thought of us to be perfectly located opposite the Mansagar Lake and Jal Mahal monument and equidistance from the forts and the ‘Pink City’ it provides easy access to all the tourist attractions the city has to offer.

I have noted your comment about the food on offer. Your feedback has been shared with the Executive Chef. Such interactions help us identify areas of opportunity for improvement and also give us further insight into our guests’ expectations, so that we can better exceed them in future.

Thank you for graciously naming Mann, Kalyan, Yuvaraj, Anamika and Nilesh. I have shared your feedback with the team and they are overjoyed to hear from you. I'm certain that your kind comments will serve as great inspiration for the team to strive for greater excellence.

The team and I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Jaipur.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Full marks to the entire team of Oberoi Trident, for the hospitality and personalised service, from the GM Abhimanyu to the restaurant staff to the house keeping all were fabulous.

Great location, great view..good building.

Just opposite Jal Mahal and very closely located to the Nahargarh, Amer and Jaigarh forts..and within good distance of all the must sees .... of Jaipur. Infact we choose to stay here primarily due to its proximity to the must sees...and the fabulous view of the lake from the room.

Ofcourse ...we had experienced the fabulous service of Oberoi in Agra and Delhi and cherish that till date was one more reason of choosing the property.

The only minus point would be the hotel is very old and hence needs to be upgraded desperately specifically the rooms.

We were told that they are undergoing renovations soon.
Once done ... it will be a fab property without any flaws...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of our facilities.

It was a pleasure meeting you during your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality by the team. It has always been our utmost focus at Trident, Jaipur to provide our valued guests with personalised service that meets high standards of hospitality. I have shared your feedback with the team and they are overjoyed to hear from you.

I have noted your comment about hotel and the facilities being old and dated. As you are already aware that renovation of the hotel is part of our short term plans. We are expected to undergo complete renovation starting April next year. I am sure that you will find all aspects in line with your expectations on your future visits.

Once again, thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at Trident, Jaipur.