1,346 results
All reviews plunge pool tiger trail close to the airport front office value for money house keeping comfortable stay room service business trip breakfast buffet in room dining great hospitality courteous staff business hotel checking out rooms are nice excellent stay
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights with wife and a toddler.
Pros: Good service. Nice rooms. Very cooperative housekeeping and restaurant staff. Buffet breakfast was fantabilous. We didn't have Lunch/dinner at hotel so can't offer any comments on that.

Cons: Those at reception tried to overbill me at check out. I was alert and that saved me. There were around 15 people at checkout who expected a tip. I hadn't seen any of em during the stay. The guards at porch expected a tip for opening the doors and when they didn't get any, I was given hostile/Unpleasant "looks".

Stay here if you don't mind throwing around hard earned money.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Snigdharpit
Hotel Royal Orc... G, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please accept our apologies for not living up to our usual high standards and for not delivering a great experience during your recent stay. Regarding the feedback about over billing and tipping, we wish to inform you that all bills are system generated so there no chance of generating false bills or over billing. As far tipping is concerned, we at Royal Orchid have centralized tipping system so we do not have individually tipping system.
However the issued which you have raised will be taken seriously so please do give us another chance when you are in Jaipur next. I assure you of a fabulous experience and immediate rectification of the issues you have highlighted.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

I had a great experience of my cousins marriage in April. There were around 500 people attanding the function and beyond my expectation not even a single complaint observed by me. All the banqute staff were very cooperative and helpful. The Manager Mr Virendra Shekhawat handeled the whole function very calmly. I am very thankful to the staff of Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur to organise the function.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank p1l2015

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!

Thank you for taking out time and writing your valuable feedback. We are really pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay with us. We thank you for your positive comments on our staffs and services.

I am looking forward to welcome you back at Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur, once again in near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

I had heard good about Royal Orchid Chain.

This property is grand from outside. However, rooms are not well kept as against the requirement and stature of being a prominent hotel chain.

We hardly have any in room entertainment options and the cable was also LOCAL!!.

I found NOTHING in my room bar.

Loud music in afternoon due to some pool party arranged for outsiders!!

Food was average. Breakfast buffet was okayish. Dinner buffet should not be called a buffet as they just had 2 options for Non Veg @ 1200+tax!!

The people in hotel were good. Specially, the receptionist in early morning who gave me quick breakfast pack @ 5 in the morning.

Rooms need to revise with almost everything like amenities to entertainment.

Wifi was substandard in terms of speed.

I was not happy with this property. Though it was a walk away from the airport.

Room Tip: try the plunge room.. all good reviews are for these rooms.. i was not lucky to get one of those!!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Matraiya

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please accept our apologies for not living up to our usual high standards and for not delivering a great experience during your recent stay. Your feedback has been taken very seriously and please do give us another chance when you are in Jaipur next. I assure you of a fabulous experience and immediate rectification of the issues you have
highlighted.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

I'm a frequent traveler to Jaipur but I stayed in this hotel for the 1st time for 3 days during a friends marriage celebration. Experience was so terrible that it can not be stated in words.

We reached Jaipur after a long journey and even after seeing that we were a couple with a kid they allotted us a room with 2 single beds. After requesting for a room change, they kept us hanging for 1 hr and later on said that room change is not possible.

Room given dint had towels, no tea bags, had to struggle for everything. Had to follow-up 3-4 times for everything including room cleaning. Food was average but when I said that I will pay for all room orders at the time of check-in they simply dint agree and insisted to pay immediately as if we will run without paying money.

Height of insensitivity is when their staff refilled our water bottles using tap water and kept them for us to use.

This is simply unacceptable, this hotel is worst that any road side dhaba.

Room Tip: It would be better to avoid the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Alok_Shukla

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and writing us your feedback. Your comment is reflecting that we have fallen below your expectations especially. We sincerely apologise for the service issues you have encountered and deeply regret that we could not meet the desired expectations. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experience.

We have looked into the area for improvement with respective functions head and the team is ready to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

One of the best located Hotels in the grand city of Jaipur. Very close to airport and very well located with spacious rooms and beautiful environment.
Service is very good and food is great in Tiger Trail and Limelight are must visit for food and WTP is walking distance only. Front office staff and manager at front desk is extremely helpful and always ready to assist you .WELLD ONE GUYS .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family