“I love it”

Ranked #2 of 492 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Hanoi, Vietnam
“I love it”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I did not expect the place was that great when a friend of mine introduced All Seasons Homestay to me. I just thought 'ok, let give it a try'. From the moment I got out of the auto I started to fall in love with the beautiful, peaceful garden with a lot of birds around, lovely decoration everywhere, clean and well-equipped room and most importantly helpful and friendly hosts. Mrs. Ranjana & Mr. Dinesh gave me a lot of advices on places to go, things to do in Jaipur; introduced me good auto drivers. I really enjoyed staying with them, especially yoga time with family members. They even woke up early and gave me a drive to the rail station when I had a train at 5am, can't thank you enough for that. Highly recommend to those who visit Jaipur.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Hebrew first
delhi
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Splendid experience of staying at All seasons homestay.......food cooked by Ranjana was awesome!!!.......rooms were cosy n clean.......in short a home away from home!......would recommend to all who visit Jaipur

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 19 August 2012

all seasons homestay was a wonderful experience of staying in a guest house..more than a guest house it was like our own little peaceful place..we reached the place at 10.30 on a Friday night, after a tiresome journey we were greeted by the wonderful couple who cooked us a wonderful meal, the kadhi pakoda was a stunner..the room that we were given was clean and had all the amenities that we would have wanted..our Jaipur trip was beautiful and all seasons homestay had a big part to play in it...this place is highly recommended if u want a home away from home experience...

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Jaipur
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Perfect food, hospitality and great rooms. Ranjana and team cooked for 18 of us one night for a team meeting, some of the best food we had in 6 months in India and breakfast for 9, all was amazing and fresh and not a single complaint. Highly recommended

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I was in All seasons Homestay for a night.. The hospitality, the ambience and the food of this place is just amazing.. Words fail to explain the simple yet gorgeous place. A must stay at jaipur, I am surely gonna go back with my family to have a home away from home experience!..

We reached late at 12 but she was awake for us to serve some amazingly delicious fresh food. The morning breakfast was even better!..

The rooms are spacious and give a warm feeling!.. They are so well maintained and furnished.The washrooms are sparkling clean!

Thanks Ranjana, for the Amazing welcome and the warmth!..Never stayed in a better place than yours!.. Please keep it up!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends