2,228 results
All reviews redfox hotel clever fox cafe jln marg value for money special thanks lemon tree world trade park budget hotel front office restaurant staff house keeping housekeeping staff room service f b nice stay basic amenities food quality
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel staff is arrogant and services are not good.
Food and breakfast is also average.
Housekeeping staff is not polite.
Gym is not maintained.
Rooms are not comfortable and never changes bedsheet of the room.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sherpa816983
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We are sorry you did not enjoy the food. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience.

We apologize for the service you experienced at the hotel and have re-briefed our team to engage with all customers in a friendly and caring manner – which is what Red Fox is known for.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur

49 hotels. 31 cities. ~4900 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

WE were Here for 5 days conference at redfox and i must tell everthing was just amazing setup at conference was good, snacks served at hi-tea were delicious, coming to room everthing was there at its place and cleaned room, bed were proper, coming to restaurant staff is very courteous and helful, food served in the buffet is good in taste and good variety, Restaurant Manager Jagan is always there to help you with his collegues pankaj and chef Omveer and rajkumar thank for good food, definetely recommend to other we will back soon...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sukhpal S
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Close to the airport so very handy if you flying in and out.
The actually place is very well kept.
I have traveled and stayed at a lots of places.
Lobby and rooms are very clean and good amenities include.
Check in was smooth and fast nice ambience.
Very helpful person of the house keeping service on the floor ......Gopal g... And Ramkrishna g.
The guest service was amazing.. quality of food was delicious at dinner time .
Breakfast experience was very nice more choices is their like dosa and eggs also in buffet breakfast .
My best regards to hotel staff sultan very well attend me and my family .

Thanks to all hotel staff

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For the last year I regularly stay only here. Food, hospitality, housekeeping is all set good. First i thanks to all hotel staff.....
They all are cooperative.
Location was very good near to Airport.
Its good place to stay like home away to home. Restaurants staff service very good. Hotel staff Mr sultan also good for time of food service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at redfox hotel Jaipur with a group .stay was awesome . Food was good with many varietys . Staff of restaurants was very helpful with lovely smile Specially Mr. Yogendra thanks for for services. Soo you soon bro...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends